Custom drop in recone for 15'' TRF Black Top and 15" Ti Basket **Pics**

Participant count
  • Participant list

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

Custom drop in recone for 15'' TRF Black Top and 15" Ti Basket.

2. Specs:

15", Dual .5 ohms, 4" 4 layer coil with longer former and vents I added to help the cooling for daily aplication, 2 10" TC Sounds Spaced Spider Pack Sundown Paper Cone and regular Polydome cap (I can do a carbon fiber cap if needed)

I build it for daily Aplication and not Burps, Doesn't need Tons of power to be Loud but it will sound way better than other recones with 4-6 spiders lol

The recone will work ONLY with the TRF Black Top Motor, Please don't ask if will work with this or that because AFAIK there's not other motor with the same Gap OD and TP Height as the Black top Period.

3. Description/Condition:

New and unused, I Sold locally the motor I had.

4. Price:

$250 shipped US CONUS. No Trades Please...

5. Pictures:

photo4-18.jpg

photo5-7.jpg

photo6-3.jpg

photo7-2.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I hope you don't mind me asking and if you do I'll shut up, why is the coil so dark on this versus others? Type? Quality? Again, I am not trying to derail your thread. Thank you!

silver tops hadwider gaps than black tops iirc....maybe im crazy...

title says ti basket a trf basket...those have diff spider landings...i take it this is trf only?

stock 4 layer coils for trf's are dark like that.

i pulled my old coil out after surround damage and thought "ah man that thing looks fired"....until i saw one on ebay the following week brand new, same dark color. i felt tard. lol

I hope you don't mind me asking and if you do I'll shut up, why is the coil so dark on this versus others? Type? Quality? Again, I am not trying to derail your thread. Thank you!
Check my Builds Sir... I always make sure to use top of the line parts in order to make My Subs Worth the asking price, Being Said that I can tell you this coil will Handle Tons of power just like any other good coil (If not More) if done it Right.

Right now there's one guy doing 3.5k+ daily no issues, Remember thats a 4 layer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Still Available...

Check my Builds Sir... I always make sure to use top of the line parts in order to make My Subs Worth the asking price, Being Said that I can tell you this coil will Handle Tons of power just like any other good coil (If not More) if done it Right. Right now there's one guy doing 3.5k+ daily no issues, Remember thats a 4 layer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Still Available...
I apologize... I was to quick to ask the question and then eventually reread the description. Some day I will own of of your master pieces!

Zeuslicious im kinda new to this site..and i see you build subs and know about tc sounds...i have the 18 eclipse ti pro witch i was told it the same as the TC 5200 on here for sale..how do i take the motor off the basket to ship it safely..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.