Custom built box 3 10's..

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Box was built by DonH and was bulit using Birch. Box is 4.25cf currently tuned to 30hz but having the ability to remove the aero port it can be tuned to whatever you want. Box is just drop dead beautiful as pics show.. Quality is a 10 out of 10 built like a tank but also look good at the same time. This is a local or semi local sale only. I will ship but it will cost you... Built for 3 10'' Skar VVX's and it was a monster mostly due to this box.. I have sold the subs along with the amp so I no longer have any use for it. Dnt have exact measurements but was installed in the trunk of a saturn ion so should fit in almost any vehicle. The entire build log is located on the site if you care to see every pic of it during build.

Link to build log plus many many more pics - http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/533865-box-build-disturbed-donh.html

Asking $100 bucks... The wood alone cost that much so I think its a fair price. But will neg alil if need be...

P.S that is a 6" aero..

IMG_20120126_170752-1.jpg

IMG_20120126_164743-1.jpg

Box was built by DonH and was bulit using Birch. Box is 4.25cf currently tuned to 30hz but having the ability to remove the aero port it can be tuned to whatever you want. Box is just drop dead beautiful as pics show.. Quality is a 10 out of 10 built like a tank but also look good at the same time. This is a local or semi local sale only. I will ship but it will cost you... Built for 3 10'' Skar VVX's and it was a monster mostly due to this box.. I have sold the subs along with the amp so I no longer have any use for it. Dnt have exact measurements but was installed in the trunk of a saturn ion so should fit in almost any vehicle. The entire build log is located on the site if you care to see every pic of it during build.
Link to build log plus many many more pics - http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/533865-box-build-disturbed-donh.html

Asking $100 bucks... The wood alone cost that much so I think its a fair price. But will neg alil if need be...

P.S that is a 6" aero..

IMG_20120126_170752-1.jpg

IMG_20120126_164743-1.jpg
Really good looking box, sounds great too, bump it up, somebody needs this!

^ thx dave.. Box is worth ever cent I am asking for it.. Its trully beautiful.. PM a builder on here and see what price they give you for the exact box and you will see I am almost giving it away....

Dang i need this!
shipped price to 75232?
Round 60-70 bucks.. Cheaper to come pick up in ur case.... Box plus gas ur looking at what 140-150 bucks for a $300+ box...

P.S - Mehh in ur case if u really want Ill knock 10-15 bucks off to help on gas cause i just dnt wanna ship this thing way to much can go wrong in shipping.. If u wanna talk bout it hit me up 318-525-2515

Saturday bump.... Cmon guys you cant even buy the wood for my asking price much less a quality box like this......Save yourself 300-400 bucks and grab this beaut..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.