Custom box builder

Thanks for the insight blavian87. I thought I might be able to fanagle it in , but I'll trust you. So what did you have for subs in your Toyota blazian87? I think might lean towards 2 icon 12s.
I started out with 2 12's diamond audio sealed prefab. I got a 15" Fi Q and box done and ended up not fitting thru the trunk opening. Sold everything then went with 1 12" Fi Q ported. Wanted to go louder so I went with 4 10's ported that I have in my avatar. Most 10's wouldn't be able to do such a small box as I did but with the Dayton HO's, I was able to squeeze it inside the Toyota trunk and still have room for groceries and such. I was originally thinking of going with 2 12's ported but it wouldn't be able to fit the 5 cubes at 30hz tune that I wanted so I ditched that idea. If I were to do it all over again, I would probably go with 2 15's in a C pillar wall Infinite baffle with 2000w. It works bc there's no physical box you have to put in. You use the trunk as your box. You might be able to do 2 12's ported with a C pillar wall getting about 4 cubes but it would take up your entire trunk to the brim probably. You would have to build the enclosure inside basically instead of having someone ship it to you. It's not very practical but it can be done.

I'm sure he does amazing work, but I think the only way I could get the sub I want in my trunk wold be to build in my trunk. And that is unfeasible being that I live in nebraska, and cherry man is on Jackson Tennessee
Have him cut it an ship the cut pieces to you with a blue print on how to assemble it.

I'm sure he does amazing work, but I think the only way I could get the sub I want in my trunk wold be to build in my trunk. And that is unfeasible being that I live in nebraska, and cherry man is on Jackson Tennessee
If you were to go with 2 icons I'm sure he could build you a box that you could squeeze through your rear seats and keep in mind it would be on point for the necessary specs for those drivers. I doubt you would NEED to build into the car for a normal street setup like that. I'd just call and explain your situation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.