custom box $135

can someonemake me a good simple and cheap box for 2 12s for around 135 shipped ? Or would it be cheaper for me to get a box design and get home depot to cut it out for me ? I don't have the time to make a box
In the end if you want cheaper, buying MDF for like $35.00 and having them cut it then you gluing/screwing it together and cutting the hole(s) out that would be the route, but I know their cuts are not exact and can be off by a couple small inches.

Maybe talk to someone like Mobile Enclosures and see what you can work out?

Time is money the design isn't a 5 minute thing it takes time to build it it cost me money to buy the wood $42 a sheet here $20 for screws glue add another $8 packaging material add another $25 so what's a day of your time worth. Plus picking all that up

And blades and router bits aren't forever they do have to be replaces from time to time. Point blank I don't like working for free I almost do though now that I look at the cost of all that.

And blades and router bits aren't forever they do have to be replaces from time to time. Point blank I don't like working for free I almost do though now that I look at the cost of all that.
you build great boxes though. I am getting my ti's reconed before I get the power for them btw. Gonna have spl do it for me.

go look at my any song u want thread on csco I've been working for free all day lol all, jokes aside I understand, would two woofers on top square port in back sound better to u?

you build great boxes though. I am getting my ti's reconed before I get the power for them btw. Gonna have spl do it for me.
Good he does amazing work.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

go look at my any song u want thread on csco I've been working for free all day lol all, jokes aside I understand, would two woofers on top square port in back sound better to u?
What vehicle and a square port no.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.