Votes: 74 43.5%
  • No

Votes: 68 40.0%
  • Im poor and i like xplodes

Votes: 28 16.5%

• Total voters
Andrew

i followed the build, but never saw the numbers

I plan on adding power to my level 5's as well, but im only gonna run about 5k per

only...lol

what meter was every one using in 1999? if a 151 is valid from that I am but I dont remember what it was. I had 6 arc audio 2500cxls powering 12 kicker 12's in a huge sealed box. with a 300 amp Leece Nevile alternator and 5 batteries. it did awesome hair tricks in my van. it did a 152. something on a cd that sounded like test tones and sweeps. but I just drove that thing never did any of the work on it, besides the alternator mounts and install. All audio work was done by a pro.
Could be old Term Pro or the old Audio Control which will be any where from 4 dB to 8 dB higher than the current Term Lab or Audio Control AC190.

So 1 152 in 1999 could be a between a 144 and 148 today.

Andrew

i followed the build, but never saw the numbers

I plan on adding power to my level 5's as well, but im only gonna run about 5k per

only...lol
Yeah we are tearing out the box Mid Novemeber, It is ripping itself apart, going 2 double wall the next one and allthread the hell out of it.

And Yes Ryan I will see you at finals, I will give you a good old fashion ear Fooking.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I mean thats not true
breaking the 150 DB barrier is geting easier it seems, BUT

being able to do it on music is much better than being able to do it on a burp.
I dont think it is getting any easier. I think it is the most common goal for spl competitors. Once they get that magic 150 on the meter no matter what org or format they do it in.They have reached the pinnacle of competition. It takes quite a bit to get a 150db sealed up on the dash on a TL sensor. Try doing it in the 30 hz range and it gets to be rediculous.

I have a crx and literally everything I have put in it will do a 150 legal on the TL. Not really an accomplishment to be proud of. I also have a Explorer and have gotten it over 150 on as little as 2400 watts and a pair of 15's again its been done plenty of times before. My point to all of this is some vehicles are better suited to hump the meter, and everybody knows what works and what doesn't. But if you can Bass Race a 150+ then you have accomplished something.

hair tricks are awsome. It was probably tuned low huh and sounded nice?
was sealed not ported in a half circle type set up. 4 eclipse 6x9s for mids and highs plus 4x6 eclipse in the dash. later when the wall came down i put 4x10 in the stock spot in the back. It did sound nice to me then and it was clean bass. Imaging ****** but i didn't care then.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...