heat sink on Club A754

Participant count
  • Participant list

rexbd

CarAudio.com Newbie
I need to mount the amp vertically. I am double checking, I assume the heat sink is the side with ridges which is opposite the side with all the connection points. Therefore I would mount the amp with the connection side pointing down and the ridges pointing up. Correct?

I need to mount the amp vertically. I am double checking, I assume the heat sink is the side with ridges which is opposite the side with all the connection points. Therefore I would mount the amp with the connection side pointing down and the ridges pointing up. Correct?

Assuming you have room for air flow it should not matter which direction the amp is mounted.

I would not recommend mounting the amplifier upside down, like under the trunk deck. Heat rises,and excessive heat isnt good for any amplifier honestly.

I would not recommend mounting the amplifier upside down, like under the trunk deck. Heat rises,and excessive heat isnt good for any amplifier honestly.

Upside down should be fine. Airflow is all that matters. My buddy did this install. I think 14 amps. Look at that sloppy wiring. 😂 Vegas don't play.

20220803_120821.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...