Central Region USACI In Hurst Tx.

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

RXZILLA
10+ year member

Resurrection of a legend…
Texas
Thats right, USACI will make a stop in hurst texas on Octomber 18,2008 at Yamaha of Texas mototrcycle shop. This event will be a Double point SPL only event. It will also be the very last show to earn point for the megashow know as world finals. Again this will be the last show to earn points for world finals. Good luck to all who attend.

Event info

October 18, 2008 Saturday 12pm-5pm

Yamaha of Texas

1505 W. Hurst Blvd.

Hurst, Tx. 76054

Double point SPL only event.

Car show event also added... Classes are as followed

Classic car

Truck

Car

Euro

Bike

1st, 2nd and 3rd for car show

Event.jpg

Thats right, USACI will make a stop in hurst texas on Octomber 18,2008 at Yamaha of Texas mototrcycle shop. This event will be a Double point SPL only event. It will also be the very last show to earn point for the megashow know as world finals. Again this will be the last show to earn points for world finals. Good luck to all who attend.
Event info

October 18, 2008 Saturday 12pm-5pm

Yamaha of Texas

1505 W. Hurst Blvd.

Hurst, Tx. 76054

Double point SPL only event.
What about super port

I'm about to say something they may get me kicked off this forum but I do not trust you. you have your hands in too many fires one of the two need to be put out. I accept you as a competitor but wonder why you promote my org but mod the other it just does not make since to me. There's something going with you and ralph about tbp that I have yet to figure out but I will trust me on that. with that said thanks on the heads up I never would have thougt that a motor cycle shop would ever have any instrest in a car audio event. Oh knappppppppppppp:greedy://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif:greedy://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

My moving to DFW had nothing to do with USACI or TBP as much as everyone wants to think so. I enjoy competing in your organization but have been brought up by USACI. I have no intentions of wrong doing. Your organization is perfect and so is USACI in my eyes. As long as we keep the two seporate which we both spoke and understood, we will get along just fine. I am a mod in USACI forum because i am a director and because of my ties with the industry. I want to keep this sport alive. Plain and simple. You don't need to trust me, just repsect me and I will do the same for you sir. I again believe we could co-exsist together. We will also have super port....I would like to see your 180. It would be cool for you to own a record in USACI for super port wars. Maybe even go to finals for super port wars.

My moving to DFW had nothing to do with USACI or TBP as much as everyone wants to think so. I enjoy competing in your organization but have been brought up by USACI. I have no intentions of wrong doing. Your organization is perfect and so is USACI in my eyes. As long as we keep the two seporate which we both spoke and understood, we will get along just fine. I am a mod in USACI forum because i am a director and because of my ties with the industry. I want to keep this sport alive. Plain and simple. You don't need to trust me, just repsect me and I will do the same for you sir. I again believe we could co-exsist together. We will also have super port....I would like to see your 180. It would be cool for you to own a record in USACI for super port wars. Maybe even go to finals for super port wars.
Oh respect level is cool but no other org had any intrest in dfw till now so my guards are up wonder what type of ppl are out for control if this area I'm not done iv'e worked this hard to bring back car audio competiton enough said

I'm about to say something they may get me kicked off this forum but I do not trust you. you have your hands in too many fires one of the two need to be put out. I accept you as a competitor but wonder why you promote my org but mod the other it just does not make since to me. There's something going with you and ralph about tbp that I have yet to figure out but I will trust me on that. with that said thanks on the heads up I never would have thougt that a motor cycle shop would ever have any instrest in a car audio event. Oh knappppppppppppp:greedy://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif:greedy://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
rxzilla has told u before, hes here for car audio; To get ppl interested in spl,sq again here in the dfw. U can search on this forum and find him trying to reach out to other gurus in the area.

neways nebody in the area gonna show?

I go to longview the next day Ill be there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RXZILLA

10+ year member
Resurrection of a legend…
RXZILLA
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date