Current Gen 350Z owners? System suggestions?

Participant count
  • Participant list

PollyCranopolis
10+ year member

Bees!
Buddy of mine has a 2006 350Z. He's wanting to install a nice system. Budget is about $1,100, give or take a couple hundred. This would be a complete system, including amps, head unit, a set of separates, and sub/s. I've had little experience with these cars, and was wondering if any fellow forum members could suggest a basic setup, or if they own one, list their setups for their Z's.

Currently he is leaning towards a 2, 12 inch sub setup in a custom Z fiberglass box, and the purchase of a Phoenix Gold Titanium series 5 channel amp. I personally think he should go with a single sub setup, with separate, moderately sized amps for lows and highs. He also is looking for a double din H/U, as he wants to avoid the large unsightly gaps and cubby holes spaces left by most single din mounting kits. Sound quality preference would be a nice mix of SQ/SPL, leaning slightly more towards SQ. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

l_53e4be5d569d803da9112c0f0c4ddcb5.jpg

My shop did a 350 with 2 type r 10's sealed, Inverted the subs under the strut base. Powered it with a JL 500, sounded really good not high numbers but great for daily use.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.