Cure my RE enclosure insanity

Participant count
  • Participant list

IronCityGuy
10+ year member

Cutting wood tomorrow so tonight I'm making all the measurements and checkin it twice. Seems I've found out whos been naughty not nice. Someone tell me I'm right by going to reaudio.com and tell me I'm not seeing things.

Once at the web site click tech then enclosures. Select single and look at these designs.

The 12" SQ 2.5ft @30hz had me scratching my head. Click the 2 tab for a breakdown of the design.

From the diagram tell me how long "t" is? Did they mean "b"?

Secondly look at the "b" length. 23.5"? Did they mean 13.5"? Compare in progression from the first box specs through to the last. 13.5" would make since.

Lastly I was assuming 3/4" is the wood size. Am I correct here too?

Thanks in advance

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.