crutchfield - reliable or not?

Very good reliability and support. They are a little higher than the other guys. I order from them every now and then if they have a special.

I've placed numerous orders from them and have had great service. They ship free to AK, so their higher prices usually end up cheaper than discount sites.

And this is why local stores are going out of business. Why dont you give your local guy a chance, tell him that you can get the HU from Crutchfield for $$$ with the following things and see if he can beat it (helps to bring a printout). I dont know if it matters to you but if you want warranty service, Crutchfield is authorized for all the brands they sell while SonicElectronix is not.

By buying local you have support at your hands and usually faster turn around time, no need for shipping things back and forth if a problem happens. Just something to think about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

You know what the local shop manager told me when I said I could order the JL Audio Stealthbox for my Mustang cheaper from Crutchfield two years ago? He flat out said "Order it from Crutchfield then". Then in the next breath he complained that the internet was kicking their asses.

The local shop wanted $1350 for the 13w6v2 loaded Stealthbox for the 2005-2009 rustang whereas Crutchfield wanted $950 shipped!

EDIT: This is why I don't support my local shops (although I do support one 20 miles away)... I don't want to even get into the Alpine CDA-9885 that the local shop was trying to sell for $399 without an installation kit when Crutchfield had them on closeout for $249 WITH the kit...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.