crossover setting...

cjj2d
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Murfreesboro
what is the general setting hz for a sub amp crossover, it also has a ssf. I think I have mine set to low, I am getting great lows but am not getting some of the punch I was getting with my PPI. not sure if that describes it well enough. But I am just curious. about what hz to set my crossover to. 80?

you can use a range from about 25ish to 80-90ish
25 ?.......Now that would be one hell of a setting for a LP filter. I wouldn't recommend any lower than 50 for anyone. And I wouldn't recommend that low unless they had a good pair of mid bass drivers.

adam

im talking about the usable freq range for the subs, dumb-****!

uuuuummmmmmmmmmm,

stfu???

yah that would be GREAT
Woah !! I didn't mean any disrespect toward you. OK. He never asked for a "usable frequency range", if you'll look at the very first post of this thread you'll see he asked what would be a good setting (hz) NOT a range. You were wrong and I politely corrected you. It sholdn't have been a big deal. I've been in the car audio scene since you were 4 yrs old and I think I would know a little bit more than you. So don't ever tell me to STFU. What I said didn't deserve to be responded to like that. So basically you are the dumb ****.

Adam //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

Woah !! I didn't mean any disrespect toward you. OK. He never asked for a "usable frequency range", if you'll look at the very first post of this thread you'll see he asked what would be a good setting (hz) NOT a range. You were wrong and I politely corrected you. It sholdn't have been a big deal. I've been in the car audio scene since you were 4 yrs old and I think I would know a little bit more than you. So don't ever tell me to STFU. What I said didn't deserve to be responded to like that. So basically you are the dumb ****.

Adam
ummmm,

stfu ok? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/idea.gif.5acb6a39a9b92425414c316dda202bad.gif

ummmm,
stfu ok? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/idea.gif.5acb6a39a9b92425414c316dda202bad.gif
ummm kmfa //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif ok?

Ignorant responses from snot nosed punks aren't welcome here. Now go read your Archie comics and leave this to the adults. MORON

Adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.