crossfire xp 1400 vs american bass vfl 100.1

now tony is gonna dlckride these statements this salesman is spouting out until the op thinks its true
actually if you want i can get him to send me pictures. crossfire is great and i do mean great. he did a 51.9 sealed BUT i did see the dam thing melt. im not lying.

AB isnt the best either but they are more stable

not saying that they are not good amps ,gary killian runs crossfire too and he pounds the shlt out of them ,what i am saying is that i have seen some issues with the newer line amps tho

would the xp 1400 even be worth trying to pick up? was gonna offer the guy a L7 and 120$ lol he got the amp from a pawn shop for 175$ new.. lol
if it is the black amp with chrome logo that shlt is stout as hell with a built in fan it should make well over 2k at .5ohm if u have the juice

just tell the guy str8 out buy an ab amp from me mylows10 quit talking shlt about other brands just cut to the chase
i never said i wanted to sell anything ,he's asking opinions so here is mine .dont see what the problem is

i was just really looking for a pros/cons and experience type thing not really a ***** fest lol. i think both companys have there own pro/cons and there deffenitly built different. mainly was just trying to see if anyone HAS heard both amps and can say what the thought about both

i was just really looking for a pros/cons and experience type thing not really a ***** fest lol. i think both companys have there own pro/cons and there deffenitly built different. mainly was just trying to see if anyone HAS heard both amps and can say what the thought about both
with that said i love ab and the ab should do about 1800 at 1ohm less after rise

crossfire is stout as hell it should do 1700 at 1ohm less after rise and the lower u drop this the more power it makes but you have to have the juice to back it up

Man i have run the 1700 for a long time. and won 3 world championships with them. They have never got hot, or have broken. Every manufacture may have a few duds but to blame all of them as bad is not realistic at all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.