Crossfire subs online

Participant count
  • Participant list
Could always order online someplace...
Cant find them online, looking for the ones like this
159abd607cfdad4a7053b9479d85928f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What's wrong with online sales?

Get with the times....nothing like getting online sitting in your underwear ordering subs w/o leaving the house.

What's wrong with online sales?
Get with the times....nothing like getting online sitting in your underwear ordering subs w/o leaving the house.
Seems theyd sell allot more if they went online, i meen theres not a audio shop on every streeet and every audio shop doesn't carry the brand.

Seems theyd sell allot more if they went online, i meen theres not a audio shop on every streeet and every audio shop doesn't carry the brand.

Exactly. Car audio companies hate it when they're products are sold online thru 3rd parties.

But I can order a book online. Amazon. Shouldv'e invested in that company when they 1st started. I'd be rich by now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.