cross-post: Matching amp to sub(s)

1.2-1.5cf tuned in the mid to upper 30s. Round ports are easy to calculate and work with, use either a 4 or 6 inch port. You can get a 2ft section of 6in sch35 pvc at Home Depot for about $9. The ID is about 5.875, OD is about 6.125. If you need to bend it, use a sch35 90deg elbow which is usually under $10 at Menards. 

Thanks!

I saw a post/thread about box designs on here, somewhere...yes, I did use the search button but can't seem to find that thread anywhere. Maybe I'm just distracted, being at work, but I feel like Stevie Wonder - I can't see sh**!

Thanks!

I saw a post/thread about box designs on here, somewhere...yes, I did use the search button but can't seem to find that thread anywhere. Maybe I'm just distracted, being at work, but I feel like Stevie Wonder - I can't see sh**!

that what you're after?

No, that's not it. But I do appreciate the link. I'll be sure to try to use the advice contained, therein.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.