Criticize my new website...

advertise it on youtube...go to peoples system videos and send em links to vids of boxes you built and just advertise in the description.
Ah, I'd hate to be "one of those people", but it would help...I added it in the descriptions of all of my vids...that no one views anymore. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I'm gonna +1 on the "find a builder" section. there's tons everywhere, should be able to use this ca.com and such to find them.. maybe contact them to confirm you can send them business? maybe even a link to a google birds eye shot (whats that called?? drawing a blank) but you get the idea.

Looks great for a free host site.

I'm gonna +1 on the "find a builder" section. there's tons everywhere, should be able to use this ca.com and such to find them.. maybe contact them to confirm you can send them business? maybe even a link to a google birds eye shot (whats that called?? drawing a blank) but you get the idea.
Looks great for a free host site.
Yeah, I'm working on getting some builders on there...just been really buy since I've gotten three box requests via the site since yesterday(surprised the hell out of me).

It's pretty good for just starting. I'm sure there's little things here and there that you'll run into and decide to add. Are we still going to be able to get designs from you here on ca?

something's up with the forum and i couldn't read the 3rd page of this thread...... but, anyways about the site- all the white hurts my eyes. a large majority of people i talk to online, at forums and stuff, avoid white whenever possible. dork backgrounds are verry nice on the retinas. even this site takes a toll on my eyes. as for what to add, a section for blow-through, crawl-through, and walk-through box section would be nice. i've seen many get the idea to go that rout in their truck to save room, plus the option of rear-deck blow-through. i also have a nice 33hz design for '01-'05 tahoe 1/2 3rd row use you can use/look over/modify it might also be confusing where it says "w/o 3rd row" someone might say "****, i have a 3rd row, and can't use the box" maybe make it say "without 3rd row use"?

.... here is a color scheme i can, and do spend all day long reading through..... and i developed a problem with my eyes jumping around when i read too long, but not with those colors.... use the "carbon skin at the bottom of the page to see what i'm talking about.... Banshee HQ Forums

All that stuff about boxes... needs more photo's of beer and some hot chics....

JK, looks fine to me, I second the notion for a "find a builder near you" section, I'd be up for some assembly.

Are we still going to be able to get designs from you here on ca?
Yes, I'll still be on here like always. The price will still be the same unless it's something overly large/complicated that takes more time than usual.

All that stuff about boxes... needs more photo's of beer and some hot chics....
JK, looks fine to me, I second the notion for a "find a builder near you" section, I'd be up for some assembly.
I'm working on getting some people on there who can offer their services, just been really busy lately.

;7453169']google offers free local advertising //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
and get people to post about the site via social networks
Thanks for the info.

Very nice web site,..a couple of suggestions.

I would remove the @caraudio from all your reference names or add more references from other sources. Having all your references from one source makes you appear "simple" or inexperienced.

You need more information on the actual process of building the box, such as tools needed and step by step instruction. The success of your business is dependent on the consumer having the confidence to tackle the build on their own.

I would be reluctant to recommend "local builders" as this connects you and your reputation to factors out of your control, if the builder screws up on the measurements or improperly seals or braces the box you and your design will get the blame.

I wouldnt forcably tune everything to 33hz. you should fit the enclosure to the users listening/environment needs as well as to the driver..

Shoot me im too lazy to edit.

Id also watch out on the free websites. Their security often *****.. Dont keep anything confidential on/in the website.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.