CRITICAL MASS, Are they worth that????

This is more of a curious question the anything.
So this morning I'm looking at audio equipment on internet and i see, Critical Mass brand, WOW holy #$^% cost.
Amp for 18 grand and other equipment for thousands of $. I may try one when i win the $500,000,000 lottery prize.

Question. Are they worth that cost??? explain why yes or No

Last edited:
Approx. 95% of the Massive products I've bought in the past have never lasted or met up to specs. Components that were supposed to take 100 rms ended up melting the crossovers below rms ratings and tweets several speakers . Massive = Trashive as far as I've experienced. Never bought the $10 stuff for what you can get as quality and pricing of other items for you bang for the buck

It's all hype. I've never personally heard the subs or speakers but you can tell it's just baller status and flash. All their money went into marketing and advertising, which is why they're so damn expensive. I remember celebrities like busta rhymes, ludacris, wayne brady, etc. were sponsoring them in car magazines back in the day. Even if I won the lottery, I would STILL not buy them.

A guy at another forum posted side by side gut pics of an Critical Mass and Audiopipe amps. Only difference was color of the board and some components. I know quality components are more expensive and have tighter tolerances, but one amp for the price of a new car? Even McIntosh which is as good as it gets, is not that expensive. So like others have said, probably all hype.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.