Crew Cab

dangles101
10+ year member

Canada
I just got a new trck a gmc sierra crew cab and due to the lack of space under the rear seats my type -r 10's wont fit. So i was wondering if anyone knew of any good but shallow subs, with a mounting depth around 5.5 inches or so.

I have a Ford Super Duty with the 40/20/40 front bench. I am gonna take the center foam out, and build a box there.

No one sits there, might as well use the space. Plus I am gonna build a console into the front for more cubbys

here ya go. The box is only as big as the square area. The sloped areas area not part of the eaclosure. In the first pic you can see one of the ports. There were 2 ports the same size. I gave it to a friend. I can still get measurements fer ya if ya like.

main.php

main.php

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.