SI MAG people

My system is more SQ based but...
1 12" Mag 1.7 sealed 139.6 on the TL @34hz. Oh and that was with 600 watts.
That is really nice for a sq setup. I am just wondering what someone could hit in a competition with a big ported box and 2000rms running to one of these things. It is nice to know I will be able to easily get 140 in a sealed enclosure sq setup.

I'll let you know... I won't be pushing a REAL 2k to each... but I'll probably be shoving quite a bit down their throat...
I plan on getting 2 12's and want to give atleast 1000 rms to each. I am still looking around for a good amp. I will be very interested to see what you end up with once you give them some real power.

I plan on getting 2 12's and want to give atleast 1000 rms to each. I am still looking around for a good amp. I will be very interested to see what you end up with once you give them some real power.
Chad Hicks did like 153.XX on a TL with his 2 12's in a pretty small ported box (Cant remember exact size but not much more then like 1.25 cubes each and cant rememebr tuning...) W/3kwrms on them.....(1500 a piece)

Chad Hicks did like 153.XX on a TL with his 2 12's in a pretty small ported box (Cant remember exact size but not much more then like 1.25 cubes each and cant rememebr tuning...) W/3kwrms on them.....(1500 a piece)
That is good to know. I will only be able to fit a small ported box in my mustang. I will probably go sealed though since I won't be entering any competitions with them.

From what i've heard they perform very well in any enclosure. Tirefryr who is on this forum and works for SI has it in 1 cube and 200 watts or something like that and says its plenty loud for him. it's in a truck too i believe.

not to thread jack but undercover what are you going to be running to each of them with the IA?
IDK.... we'll see once I get an o-scope on the amp to set the gains...

From what i've heard they perform very well in any enclosure. Tirefryr who is on this forum and works for SI has it in 1 cube and 200 watts or something like that and says its plenty loud for him. it's in a truck too i believe.
I don't beleive Ryan is actually enployed by SI.... I could be wrong, but I don't think so...

IDK.... we'll see once I get an o-scope on the amp to set the gains...

I don't beleive Ryan is actually enployed by SI.... I could be wrong, but I don't think so...
sounds goods

thats the impression i was under but i could be wrong.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Showrides

Banned
Showrides
CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from