Creepy info

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
10+ year member
Sep 30, 2009
Slums of the Shaolin
Whats up with all of my info displaying on the left in threads? Ya'll want my dick size, political affiliation and credit score since you're sharing my birthdate and operating system?

OP
THATpurpleKUSH

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
10+ year member
Sep 30, 2009
Slums of the Shaolin
I see someone got the message. I still don't appreciate my age being displayed. There used to be an option to share that if you CHOSE to do so. 

I am asking for PRIVACY with the use of MY PERSONAL DATA!

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
THATpurpleKUSH said:
Whats up with all of my info displaying on the left in threads? Ya'll want my dick size, political affiliation and credit score since you're sharing my birthdate and operating system?
I told you people to adjust your profile when the site changed. If you didn't listen then it's on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
Unfortunately, this site keeps changing. It's the little things I'm noticing as well.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
THATpurpleKUSH said:
Yes and if it's not to much to ask please include your mothers maiden name and Tik Tok password. 

Whether the info is displayed or not, its easily accessible. 

denim

SSAudio.com
Pro Seller
10+ year member
Oct 16, 2002
SSA HQ East
If the small super mod staff had more administration functions, we could help out, but it is only up to the admin.

Administrator

Little man on campus
Administrator
Jul 25, 2018
Raleigh, NC
The information shown has been drastically cut down per request. If you don't want members knowing your location or age, you can easily remove this in the profile section of your account. To be honest however, since this is a car audio related sales/transaction site, it seems the more information a potential buyer knows about you the better. This was the main intent on providing the user information tidbits.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
THATpurpleKUSH

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
10+ year member
Sep 30, 2009
Slums of the Shaolin
The information shown has been drastically cut down per request. If you don't want members knowing your location or age, you can easily remove this in the profile section of your account. To be honest however, since this is a car audio related sales/transaction site, it seems the more information a potential buyer knows about you the better. This was the main intent on providing the user information tidbits.
Speaking of classifieds how about we set up and enforce a set of uniform rules, such as a minimum post count to post and a requirement of username and date within the pictures. 

• Thanks
Reactions: audiobaun

Popwarhomie

SHAMPOO IS BETTERRR
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Need a couple new admins to handle the bots and people not following the sales rules.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds