SOLD Crazy cheap Stinger SPV70s $75 and SP1700s $125

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumpin buick
5,000+ posts

Science is everything
I just picked up 6 of these from a shop not to far from me. The shop owner has roughly 40 of them left and also about the same amount of SP1700s. I only purchased the SPV70s because that was all I needed and have pics of some here for everyone but I saw some SP1700s and they looked near flawless.

Some of the batteries were slightly used but show no signs other than some possible scratches on the black metal holder. Other than that they are perfect. The shop owner does not go to forums due to his busy schedule but has asked me to see if anyone else would be interested in them.

$75 each = SPV70

$125 each = SP1700

Prices do not include shipping. Please try and find quotes on your own if possible as I do not plan on getting a hundred people quotes. The batts weigh roughly 60lbs and the box dimensions are close to 16x8x10. If anyone has any questions please let me know. I am not in this to make a profit as I am selling these batts for what he sold mine to me for. The owner just said if I can sell some for him he will help me out with some accessories if needed. Thanks

IMG_3098.jpg

IMG_3100.jpg

IMG_3099.jpg

got both batteries in today, ****en 60lbs each for the spv70 lmao and these things are wide, dont think it will fit in a small engine bay.
**** that was fast, they were shipped out yesterday. good to hear you got them and sounds like everything is fine and dandy?

Hey guys, this is Fred from Stay Tuned, the guy with all the Stinger batteries. I just wanted to check out this forum after Matt got so much action on the batteries. Looks like there is quite an active community of car audio fanatics here, Not being a big internet user, I was kind of surprised, so I joined. You'll see me giving input and opinions on equipment and technical topics from time to time. I've been in the car audio industry nearly 20 years now, so I think I have some pretty useful information to share.

Moderator- I noticed the "no dealers" in the classifieds and will respect that. This thread came about because Matt (BumpinBuick) really liked the batteries he got from me and thought the rest of you might want to share in the deal.

Please address inquiries regarding the batteries to Matt, I don't check email as often as he does. He's taking care of the logistics on this. I'll probably have to hook him up with a bunch of install supplies or something, looks like he spent a lot of time on it...... 22 pages.....

My UPS guy HATES me after the battery shipment Monday. About half a ton of Stinger power left on the brown truck that day. I thought it was great, he had to move all kinds of stuff around to fit them all on the floor of the truck, too heavy to put on the shelves......

Anyway, thanks to those who got some batteries or inquired, you will not be disappointed. They are a really good deal, near new condition. Enjoy the extra power. Just don't sit in front of my house all night with 4 15's bangin'!

Fred

StayTunedAudio.com

Hey guys, this is Fred from Stay Tuned, the guy with all the Stinger batteries. I just wanted to check out this forum after Matt got so much action on the batteries. Looks like there is quite an active community of car audio fanatics here, Not being a big internet user, I was kind of surprised, so I joined. You'll see me giving input and opinions on equipment and technical topics from time to time. I've been in the car audio industry nearly 20 years now, so I think I have some pretty useful information to share.
Moderator- I noticed the "no dealers" in the classifieds and will respect that. This thread came about because Matt (BumpinBuick) really liked the batteries he got from me and thought the rest of you might want to share in the deal.

Please address inquiries regarding the batteries to Matt, I don't check email as often as he does. He's taking care of the logistics on this. I'll probably have to hook him up with a bunch of install supplies or something, looks like he spent a lot of time on it...... 22 pages.....

My UPS guy HATES me after the battery shipment Monday. About half a ton of Stinger power left on the brown truck that day. I thought it was great, he had to move all kinds of stuff around to fit them all on the floor of the truck, too heavy to put on the shelves......

Anyway, thanks to those who got some batteries or inquired, you will not be disappointed. They are a really good deal, near new condition. Enjoy the extra power. Just don't sit in front of my house all night with 4 15's bangin'!

Fred

StayTunedAudio.com
Welcome to the forum, Fred. I picked up 2 spv70's myself, thanks for the great deal.

Fred

StayTunedAudio.com

Good to see you joined, its always nice getting advice from a veteran of the sport, the majority of the users (like myself) are learning as we go along.

Matt, do you think Fred would be able to pass along similar deals on the SPV35? It doesn't look like the SPV70 is going to fit my car. Thanks!

[edit]: just saw the other post about the SPV35's. Looks like it would be the same price from eBay.

Matt, do you think Fred would be able to pass along similar deals on the SPV35? It doesn't look like the SPV70 is going to fit my car. Thanks!
[edit]: just saw the other post about the SPV35's. Looks like it would be the same price from eBay.
If anything changes I will let ya know.

yea buddy I got me a sp1700 on the way!
Good to here someone is still excited about the deal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

hey bro ill buy today pm me final price on the 70 and the big one thanks bro ill paypal tonight
you will have pm in a matter of a minute

Well, I just received my batts, I checked the voltage on them and one of them reads 13.1 and the other reads 8.8 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif I'm a little //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif about it. I'm going to put it on a charger today and see what happens, that is if I can find one that is decent.

My question is, why wasn't this battery tested before shipment? 100 % discharge on these batteries is 10.5 volts.. ghey!

This was taken from Stingers website:

General POWER Battery Information:

Battery Design: 12V Dry Cell VRLA

Typical Cycle Life: 350 cycles @ 100% depth of discharge

(100% depth of discharge is down to 10.5 volts. No lower!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...