crashed my car...

To the OP - How long have u lived in Vegas??

Try driving in the Northeast in a Mustang when there's black ice everywhere...

Also there is such a thing as a weather report or the news.

he said early that they(LV) had the most rain accidents for a city.

Since he new that, dont u think he woulda been a lil more cautious.

this story just doesnt make sense, either way, ur a bad driver.

Looks like im not the only one to see that either.

tis are just american racing wheels. nothign special. and from what i have personally owned, asanti's **** ass. never owned a giovanna...

there is a HUGE difference in wheels. the cheap shitty ebay rim? pot metal, that will break, not bend...
I meant from a good brand to another good brand...hence the comparison of Monster (big name not really THAT much better if any at all) compared to Knu(great product great price).

I would venture to say that you ARE indeed the tool, for caring what others think about your car. here on the net, or real life. grow up. its a car, and a fairly shitty domestic at that.
Read ALL the post, I never anything said about my car in the first place, I said I was bummed I crashed and all the dumbasses started talking about RIMS. God

I just think its funny I posted I crashed and look at all the negativity I got. I didnt say I was drunk and crashed into some kids, Sheesh...

I just think its funny I posted I crashed and look at all the negativity I got. I didnt say I was drunk and crashed into some kids, Sheesh...
Because you can't drive. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

You got negativity because you managed to crash your car going (supposedly) 10-15mph in RAIN. Had it been raining all day? On yo 22's do you tires that are rated for any rain, or are you running slicks or something else ridiculous?

Oh, and your statement that if you lived somewhere where it snowed you'd drive your SUV blah blah. There are plenty of Rustangs and Chargers driving around here through the deep ass snow, you don't see them plowing into curbs going 10-15mph, and thats snow, not rain.

This thread was created by you for self-pity, in which none will be had here.

You got negativity because you managed to crash your car going (supposedly) 10-15mph in RAIN. Had it been raining all day? On yo 22's do you tires that are rated for any rain, or are you running slicks or something else ridiculous?
Oh, and your statement that if you lived somewhere where it snowed you'd drive your SUV blah blah. There are plenty of Rustangs and Chargers driving around here through the deep ass snow, you don't see them plowing into curbs going 10-15mph, and thats snow, not rain.

This thread was created by you for self-pity, in which none will be had here.
Right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.