crashed my car...

hater_tots1.jpg

Yep, that was the point of the thread. I am just happy that no one was hurt, and that Chargerforums.com guys aren't douches and I'm getting the parts so cheap.$750 from dealer, $140 from him, SHIPPED, thats love...
Keep spewing the retarded comments.

Comparing Dealer price to a private sale (Even more retarded of a comparison if said product is used) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Keep spewing the retarded comments.
Comparing Dealer price to a private sale (Even more retarded of a comparison if said product is used) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Dude your just reaching now, sad.

Dude your just reaching now, sad.
Reaching? Comparing dealer price to a private sale is absolutely retarded. No one smarter than a rock will buy **** from a dealer unless it is a dealer only part. Private sale is going to be the cheapest price you will find.

You're trying to say you're getting an amazing deal but in reality you're NOT getting screwed by buying from a dealer. Big difference.

Reaching? Comparing dealer price to a private sale is absolutely retarded. No one smarter than a rock will buy **** from a dealer unless it is a dealer only part. Private sale is going to be the cheapest price you will find.
You're trying to say you're getting an amazing deal but in reality you're NOT getting screwed by buying from a dealer. Big difference.
Not all dealers are that way, at least not in my experience. Take for instance replacement shocks for the OEM MazdaSpeed 6. They are 295 from the dealership, cheapest I could find them from an online seller of Mazda parts was 235 so not too bad for auto parts.

It is a dealer only part you stupid ****ing ****! Shut the **** up! You just keep yapping and yapping. It's suspension parts for a new ****ing car, where the **** else would I get it? The dealer doesn't even carry them, it's a three day order! You don't even know the ****ing situation, how ignorant can you ****ing get? A guy totaled his car and bought it back from salvage so now he has extra parts. They were the same price even online. So stop making your self seem even more worthless than you are and shut the **** up....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.