crashed my car...

Lol your all "WAH" about that? This is my friends car as of 3 days ago:
n39206701_31963154_2628.jpg

Glad it wasn't worse.
Funky Pups strike again

Hell.

My friend took me and two others into a tree.

n659143366_1186874_7039.jpg

Doing about 50 or so, at the actual time we went airborne off the curb, spun sideways, and hit a tree. He was going faster, but slowed down immediately prior.

My friend lost the car he was putting the audio system in >_>

Hell.
My friend took me and two others into a tree.

n659143366_1186874_7039.jpg

Doing about 50 or so, at the actual time we went airborne off the curb, spun sideways, and hit a tree. He was going faster, but slowed down immediately prior.

My friend lost the car he was putting the audio system in >_>
Want to send me some parts off that car? I hit a mini-van and f***ed my front end up pretty good.

-Ryan

Want to send me some parts off that car? I hit a mini-van and f***ed my front end up pretty good.
-Ryan
I would, but it was prior to thanksgiving, and one of the local schools has a special auto tech program. My friend's parents donated the car to them - so right now, parts are spread out a bit already. :/

I would, but it was prior to thanksgiving, and one of the local schools has a special auto tech program. My friend's parents donated the car to them - so right now, parts are spread out a bit already. :/
Too bad, lol. You are a bit too far away for a hood though... LMAO.

-Ryan

Dang OP, you call that a wreck?

This is what happens when a drunk driver isn't paying attention:

Car-Front.jpg

Drivers_Side.jpg

The insurance adjuster stopped tallying up the damage at $18,500 because he said I also needed a new engine and transmission and that would have put the cost of the repair at more than the cost of the car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Imageq3thbBdtpeCuFjG6ZgPAfg.jpg
heres mine, all that was caused by a plastic saturn sl1 that ran a red light. his car ended up on my hood/bumper

that aint a crash buddy. thats a f*ck up on your part
No its a crash, this is Vegas pal. We have there worst rain accident number in the country. Its the streets, they are all fairly new, when it rains the oil comes to the surface. Let's see you drive in fvcking oil. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

KyngHype

10+ year member
Bass head to SQ convert
KyngHype
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date