crappy day

Sorry lol. Meant to hit like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well the forums having fits or something. Undisliked your post. Lol.
Haha. It was acting weird earlier when I was replying to the Orion post. Never any issues with you buddy lol. I could of swore I did hit like on it cause....well inquiring minds wanna know haha

Haha. It was acting weird earlier when I was replying to the Orion post. Never any issues with you buddy lol. I could of swore I did hit like on it cause....well inquiring minds wanna know haha
Ok so it's not just me. I've had several issues posting today and thought it was my phone. Craziness.

I am curious to find out how the subs were wired?To be honest..Ive always given a 14 day warranty on anything Ive sold over the past 15 years..Ive had one real issue but...Couldnt really be proven.He could have wired to a 4 ohm load and placed too much power on two coils and cooked them instantly /30 seconds,??Having one wire loose on the other set of coils to be wired to a 1 ohm load?Reason why two coils are fine and two are not?But hell...who knows??..You could offer to give 50% money back due to 1/2 the power remaining on the subs?Ive ran one coil on a DVC @1/2 the rms value and never had any issues over the years.No different from running a SVC sub

I am curious to find out how the subs were wired?To be honest..Ive always given a 14 day warranty on anything Ive sold over the past 15 years..Ive had one real issue but...Couldnt really be proven.He could have wired to a 4 ohm load and placed too much power on two coils and cooked them instantly /30 seconds,??Having one wire loose on the other set of coils to be wired to a 1 ohm load?Reason why two coils are fine and two are not?But hell...who knows??..You could offer to give 50% money back due to 1/2 the power remaining on the subs?Ive ran one coil on a DVC @1/2 the rms value and never had any issues over the years.No different from running a SVC sub
It'd be cheaper for me to buy two recones lol

these motors are going for 4-500 each on the IA page. I gave him two working subs for $1k which is a good deal.

Either way, I'm thinking about trading my 4 x12 v2's for the blown wardens and I'll just recone them to 15's and run them. I sold them to get 15's anyway.

It'd be cheaper for me to buy two recones lol
these motors are going for 4-500 each on the IA page. I gave him two working subs for $1k which is a good deal.

Either way, I'm thinking about trading my 4 x12 v2's for the blown wardens and I'll just recone them to 15's and run them. I sold them to get 15's anyway.
Well..its most deff your choice to be made.Never the less..Hope you enjoyed your day other than that..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cfox10

10+ year member
Rock the house.
cfox10
Tillamook, Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date