Craigzters' Blazer Build LOOK!!

sorry guys, i had a friend pass away today...been a really shitty day!!

I will have some pics at least when i get up in the morning/afternoon

aaron

sorry guys, i had a friend pass away today...been a really shitty day!!
I will have some pics at least when i get up in the morning/afternoon

aaron

****, Sorry to hear that. Always a rough day with something like that. Good luck with everything.

thanks man...

hopefully photobucket wont be a ***** to me as well!! I think you guys will enjoy it!
Np. I know how it feels. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I would like to see pics though. Vids would be nice too. but take your time.

Here are a couple pics til he is able to get new ones:

jkjlj270.jpg

jkjlj269.jpg

jkjlj264.jpg

Hey man, first I want to say I'm sorry about your friend.

I have the same vehicle, it looks about the same but I'm rolling on Pacer 15s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I can't wait to see more pics.

It is glue, it came out of the original fi packaging like that.
ok kool...lol i was like huh?

i knew it couldnt have been. Im going to try and buy me a cheap digi cam sometime or another. My friend who was supposed to of let me use her camera skipped town and went to st louis and so now i haven't got anything to use.

It is glue, it came out of the original fi packaging like that.
With the way shippers handle packages these days, it could have come in 4 pieces in the original packaging //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.