Craigzter owes me $$$$$$$$

you need to get that straightened out with paypal. you should call them and find out what to do about it since we agreed on this...you filed the calim you can call them...

let me know.

what LOL....paypal is done with the situation, they only got $5 from you!!! you still owe me and now paypal has nothing to do with this situation..

see...goes to prove im not the way you made me seem to be. I have never had to do anything like this. I'm a reputable seller, but I tried to reason with you, but yet you wanted to come off as the abused, and whine about it. Its $85, get the **** over it. Imagine loosing 1000 or even 3500 as myself has experienced, its not fun.

and see what good did the claim do for you? Absolutely nothing, you got $5 back WOOHOO! Im proud of you.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Apparently this is all a joke to him, but someone else wants to pull a little joke its not cool. STFU

you aint getting any kind of medical records there bud...if you do then you obtained them illegally, and I will be promoted to file charges against you. LEave it be, has nothing to do with you. The issue is being resolved, just leave it alone and gtfo.
Wrong.

me asking if if you were present in the hospital is legal.

What, you trying to hide something?

dude calm down . he said he's going to ship the bow tomorow. leave it at that. you keep telling him he is being immature about the situation, he tells you he's sorry and he is going to ship the bow tomorow so LEAVE IT AT THAT. if he does not ship it tomorow then go from there, until then just shut up.

dude calm down . he said he's going to ship the bow tomorow. leave it at that. you keep telling him he is being immature about the situation, he tells you he's sorry and he is going to ship the bow tomorow so LEAVE IT AT THAT. if he does not ship it tomorow then go from there, until then just shut up.
again, why do you care?

I am just curious as to which hospital craigster was residing in. The reason im pressuring it so much is because if he was actually there, he should have no problem simply telling me whre he was. If it was true, he would have no reason to hide it.

See what im getting at? Its great that the situation is getting resolved, buti wanna see if its actually due to medical reasons or if craig is trying to cover his ass.

EDIT: and so far, he is just trying to cover his ass it seems, since he wont speak up about it.

Double edit: dont worry craigster, i aint gonna look up all the medical centers, theres too many around yer area. You do liv ein a smal ass town though. either way, until you show proof, yer a f*ckin liar.

you need to get that straightened out with paypal. you should call them and find out what to do about it since we agreed on this...you filed the calim you can call them...
let me know.
what LOL....paypal is done with the situation, they only got $5 from you!!! you still owe me and now paypal has nothing to do with this situation..
see...goes to prove im not the way you made me seem to be. I have never had to do anything like this. I'm a reputable seller, but I tried to reason with you, but yet you wanted to come off as the abused, and whine about it. Its $85, get the **** over it. Imagine loosing 1000 or even 3500 as myself has experienced, its not fun.
and see what good did the claim do for you? Absolutely nothing, you got $5 back WOOHOO! Im proud of you.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Apparently this is all a joke to him, but someone else wants to pull a little joke its not cool. STFU
What a douche. He should be kissing your ass trying to make this right but he's joking about it and telling you to get over it.

If he was sick that is no excuse for communication. Then to act the way craigzter did when he was 100% wrong is not the way to handle something like a mature adult.

I'm not sure that statement makes much sense.

But, why do you care anyways?

Craigster, care to make this easy and tell me which medical center you were at?
again, why do you care?

I am just curious as to which hospital craigster was residing in. The reason im pressuring it so much is because if he was actually there, he should have no problem simply telling me whre he was. If it was true, he would have no reason to hide it.

See what im getting at? Its great that the situation is getting resolved, buti wanna see if its actually due to medical reasons or if craig is trying to cover his ass.

EDIT: and so far, he is just trying to cover his ass it seems, since he wont speak up about it.

Double edit: dont worry craigster, i aint gonna look up all the medical centers, theres too many around yer area. You do liv ein a smal ass town though. either way, until you show proof, yer a f*ckin liar.
why do YOU care? leave. go drive your truck or lay your chick or something. let them try to settle things without your female asss yappin

why do YOU care? leave. go drive your truck or lay your chick or something. let them try to settle things without your female asss yappin
Sorry, no can do.

1) Im in texas, girlfriend and truck are both in different states

2) things have been settled already.

I dont have to tell you a **** thing about my medical history, that is personal information and is confidential.

Im saying get over it because everyone keeps on about it after me saying im having it sent out tomorrow. so why keep on about it? Lawyer or not i dont give a ****, you can go smoke a pole as far as im concerned.

Im also not looking for any one person to take my side with me..i dont give a ****. I got myself in it and I can get myself out of it.

/EOS

I dont have to tell you a **** thing about my medical history, that is personal information and is confidential.
Im saying get over it because everyone keeps on about it after me saying im having it sent out tomorrow. so why keep on about it? Lawyer or not i dont give a ****, you can go smoke a pole as far as im concerned.

Im also not looking for any one person to take my side with me..i dont give a ****. I got myself in it and I can get myself out of it.

/EOS
Okay.

I guess you failed to see the point i was making though.

You wont supply proof of being in a medical center, which would only help your cause and prove me wrong. Instead, you wont tell us, just making yourself look more like a liar

So, instead of proving me wrong and making yourself look like a gentleman and a scholar, you dont prove me wrong and make yourself look like a piece of ****.

Good day to you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif Glad you are getting this resolved.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Chin_Chilla

10+ year member
Official CA.com Bouncer
Chin_Chilla
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies