cracked, what happens?

i wouldnt buy it the motor strengh wont be they same i dont believe it will perform near as well as it should when you have cracks like that theres n/s poles everywhere causing it to fight itself in a probable end result in it falling apart

like i said just wrap it in ductape to keep it from falling off. wrap it tightly

or if it is not yours ask the seller to do that before shipping cause it will def get worse in shipping.

probably cracked from the heat as the voice coils fried... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif

For the record that magnet would have magnetic poles that look more like this:

N

ll

S

probably cracked from the heat as the voice coils fried... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif

For the record that magnet would have magnetic poles that look more like this:

N

ll

S
That or when it was shipped to the seller, and that is why his top assembly "failed":rolleyes:

It doesnt matter the direction of the polarity. As of right now, its proboboly N & S in just about every direction you could imagine. Tell the seller to remove the top assembly from his other 5200 and try it on there first. I could be wrong. It could still work. Im just going off what i learned in science class.

it wont work as well as if the magnet was in one piece, once the magnet is cracked like that, it builds magnetic waves in different direction, and not like it was designed. so you loose magnetic force.the top and bottom plate may still be able to re-direct the magnetic waves towards the gap, but how knows, i would not buy a sub like that, but as long as it works, just use it till it dies. use some crazy glue type adhesive to keep the magnet from coming apart.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.