lookin to buy a new substage + car (somewhat loud)

Twistid
5,000+ posts

i never really got a chance to install my team rf 15" , i already have a sundown 1500, and im ordering another sundown 1500... (or mayby a sundown 3k or 2)

i was thinkin of just going ahead and buying a fi 18" BTL and strapping both sundown 1500's on it, and buying some kind of small cheapish SUV

im thinkin of a late model 2 door blazer, or one of the newer scion xb's...

ive been thinkin of competing because im living in baracks now and i dont have any bills and lots of extra cash... ive seen mayby 1 or 2 crx's around, being on the gulf coast all the older cars were messed up in katrina so i dont think ill be able to find another one...

any opinions? and anyone from the mississippi, keesler area? im headin up to new orleans here soon to party out...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.