cracked battery terminal :crap:

bsean63
10+ year member

Undead Revolution
ohio
well my buddy had some fawking kid install his system and he cracked his negative battery terminal, my guess would be tightning it to far, but the car turns on and runs, and the terminal is real snug on the battery, i told him id ask you fellas what to do...

obviously its gonna need to be replaced but will it be fine for the time being?

dont got a gun, but good idea, i didnt even think of that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

yeah its pretty snug on there, so im thinking just let it go till morning, and solder that ***** back on there

I just did the exact same thing. If you get a new terminal take some pliers and squeez it together. Dont just put it on the battery and tighten. I would replace the terminal for round 5 bucks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.