Coustic 1600

Participant count
  • Participant list

Anarchy1505

Hello everyone. I have this COUSTIC 1600 amp I have it hooked up to 2 7500 MTX single voice coil subs. The combination of them was wonderful and had heavy bass. But just recently I disconnected the battery and lost all my settings on the cd player. So I had to reset the settings to try to get what I had before. The problem is I can't get the subs to hit the way they were hitting with out them sounding like crap or muddy. When I tweak with the amp I try to adjust the gain and bass boost. I believe those 2 switches are not working correctly for I have to almost go all the way with the switches to get some kind of response out of them. I figure that those two switches might be broken (connection not good). Could this be true? Or could it be more complicated than that maybe something from those switches to the circuit board? I do not understand amps when it comes to the circuits inside. I wonder if I should send it somewhere to have them test it. I live in Kalamazoo MI I wonder if any of you knows of a good place to take it in MI. Or maybe a good place to send it to get it looked at. Also if any one has any idea in general about my problem and has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. I would like once again to hear that wonderful bass. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Thanks

-Aaron

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.