Coupon code

Participant count
  • Participant list
PM Coleman and explain your situation. He may give you a hand. Sorry to hear about your loss too.
thanks bro.. i dont want a handout for a sob story bro i just wanted the 15% that he's been advertising.. i appreciate the nice product at a good price and that discount hes giving as it is..dont want to beat him up on how he makes his lving.

thanks bro.. i dont want a handout for a sob story bro i just wanted the 15% that he's been advertising.. i appreciate the nice product at a good price and that discount hes giving as it is..dont want to beat him up on how he makes his lving.
check my last post.

common! youre busting my bawls with that shipping mang //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

seriously though, can't wait to try it out

common! youre busting my bawls with that shipping mang //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
seriously though, can't wait to try it out
Just emailed you a tracking number. What we charge for shipping is pretty reasonable.

Here is a shipping quote from the UPS site:

UPS.jpg

Just emailed you a tracking number. What we charge for shipping is pretty reasonable.
Here is a shipping quote from the UPS site:

UPS.jpg
i take my previous statement back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

my doors appreciate your business.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jtomsic

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
jtomsic
Washington, Pennsylvania, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date