couple wiring questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

.::DuD3::.
10+ year member

EE in training
i have some 16 ga power wire, and wiring up some fans, could i use the power wire for ground too? i dont have any "ground" wire, but i heard it wouldn't make a difference. and if i have a fused wire at the battery with 30 amps, and took that to a distro. block, if i just put an 80 amp fuse in there, would it matter since its fused at the battery? the other wire will be fused correctly, but would the other one be ok with the the 80 amp fuse (i dont have any 30 amp fuses)? hope this makes sense...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I relocated the head unit ground, and I also put plastic wire loom tubing over the RCA cables since they sit on the bare metal floor under the...
12V is well within the range of acceptable voltage for most mobile electronics. How much power you're leaving on the table not feeding your amps...
The SIA is a great line of amps. People like to hate. My little SIA does work with 4-8's. And it bangs the lows.
Yea. I literally spent 2 hours perusing the site. Got to love a helpful website. I bet that they have thought of everything that could possibly...
Do you not have a harness that is plug and play with the OEM wiring? Meaning you buy an aftermarket wire harness, splice the small harness with...

About this thread

10+ year member
EE in training
Chesafreak, Va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date