SOLD Couple Decks FST Alpine, Panasonic Come Look!

Aquateen99
10+ year member

In The Name Of The Street
I have 2 Car headunits/ decks, whatever you wanna call them, that id like to sell or trade, First one is an alpine CDA-9856 and that is currently in my truck, Its the one in the pictures that is installed and is on, specs here- http://www.crutchfield.com/S-q45kZ0N...-CDA-9856.html

Last I Have A Panasonic 601U for parts or repair only, i have no idea whats wrong with it, will not power up, face plate is still good if you want an extra.

PRICES-

Alpine CDA-9856- Lookin For Around $110 plus Shipping OBO open to trades

Panasonic- Lookin For Around $20 plus shipping OBO, open to trades

Pictures Here- http://s770.photobucket.com/albums/x...%20For%20Sale/

yeah i know the comparison, umm let me get through court today and get back to you, courts at 245 should be back around 4 unless they lock me up, then youll be talkin to my dad, ill have him do business with ya

man....I thought that gun in ur sig was just a toy....lolSure thing man.....PM me or something
na man carbonfiber handle walther p22 9mm bro, too raw, ill let you know for sure, i should be back today either way if i do have jail time or not with two weeks to report

didnt get locked up but now i really really need cash bro, got over $800 in fines, i need cash, sorry bro. bump someone please please please buy something and help me out. bumpppp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.