cost of gas

i get 30mpg or so, so im not too concerned although of course it would be nice if it was cheaper. I wouldnt care even more except im on E, 610 rent to pay the first and a $70 cable and internet bill to pay tomorrow. Now to mention groceries //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Heard that gas is going to jump another .50-.70 cents tomorrow. Anyone else heard this??
it better not. i aint payin no 3.70 for a gallon of gas.

but i have to //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif supply and demand i guess

I spend about $45 to fill up my Jeep Grand Cherokee, around $35 to fill up my S10, and about $70 to fill up my 2500hd work truck. at times like this I spend about $400 a month for personal vehicles and $600 for my work truck on gas. And it ***** ass.

Edit: oh and by the way I and the rest of the NRA have been boycotting Conoco/Phillips/Union 76 products for their stand and legal actions against the 2nd amendment.

Thats what needs to be done anyway, target one gas/oil company at a time, instead of those stupid "lets boycott all gas for one day" things. Target one for a longer period of time. Something will have to give eventually.

I got gas earlier today when it was at $2.64/gal, by the time I was on my way home tonight it was $2.84/gal. I'm going to give the gas prices another month or two to see how things play out. If they're still not looking good, I'm going to talk to my parents about trading our car in for a hybrid. I like the power of a V6 but $50 a week is a lot to feed it.

Biodiesel is the way to go.

Initial setup costs of around $200-300, but over the course of a year you'll more than make it back...will run in any, unmodified diesel engine with no supposed loss of HP.

If you use your car for nothing but commuting back and forth, an electric conversion might be an option. However, they're heavy, expensive initially, and have a pathetic range (most get 50-75 miles on a single charge).

Biodiesel is the way to go.
Initial setup costs of around $200-300, but over the course of a year you'll more than make it back...will run in any, unmodified diesel engine with no supposed loss of HP.
Yea, biodiesel is cool stuff...very efficient. I think a popular name in science or automobiles (I can't remember who...maybe Daimler) predicted that we'd use a peanut-oil based fuel in the future...and his prediction isn't too far off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...