cost of gas

Picked up a foreign exchange student from germany the other day to go to a party. He said that where he lives gas is around $6.00 US a liter.

Hey...you guys in the states shouldent complain to much...up here in Montreal, Canada.....the price a few days ago was:
108.4cents / litter

in american terms thats about:

3.4$ US / gallon

but usualy stays arround 102-103 cents = 3.2 $ US / gallon

you guys make me laugh....you complain when gaz is at 2.60 - 2.80

LOL

that is true, although it is the dramatic increase that has the u.s in an uproar....40 cents in 2 weeks is nothing i have seen since i started driving in 6 years...that is why were pissed....everyone else has always had higher gas prices then us..therefor it is why you canadiens( europe) are "like wtf, quit the *****en"...

that is true, although it is the dramatic increase that has the u.s in an uproar....40 cents in 2 weeks is nothing i have seen since i started driving in 6 years...that is why were pissed....everyone else has always had higher gas prices then us..therefor it is why you guys are "like wtf, quit the *****en"...
that and their canadian and jealous of not being an american.

SC as in socal? i doubt socal has the cheapest....i highly highly highly doubt that. a lot of gas stations in irvine are already past the 3 dollar mark... california is known for getting ripped off on gas, not to mention we only get 91...

Do you guys think gas will ever go down to ATLEAST $1.50 or so? Hell I thought it was high then. I remember when I was just a kid (I'm 18) and gas was like.. 80 cents a gallon. This **** is pissing me off, when I went to work yesterday morning it was like 2.39/gallon and now its 2.45! Argh!

Do you guys think gas will ever go down to ATLEAST $1.50 or so? Hell I thought it was high then. I remember when I was just a kid (I'm 18) and gas was like.. 80 cents a gallon. This **** is pissing me off, when I went to work yesterday morning it was like 2.39/gallon and now its 2.45! Argh!
No

i need a motorcycle //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

yea i heard that to due to the fact that they had to shut down some oil rigs in the gulf because of the hurricane.. and sometime this week or coming week it really goin to go up....and they said that its goin to hurt the whole US.. thats what i have heard....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...