cost of gas

You know you are describing yourself to a T right? To a fuucking T.
Says the guy who claims he knows definitions better than the Oxford English Dictionary. The guy who knows 99.4% of a million is “impossible”. The guy who think the president sets gas prices because 60% of our crude oil comes from foreign sources.

I’ve never made a post that wasn’t or couldn’t be backed with fact, proof, or evidence.
I could easily reference a half dozen of yours where I specifically ASKED YOU to back up your mouth, but you refused.
That pretty well pains you in the same light as the Big Orange Liar.

A piss poor try at spin on your part.

Says the guy who claims he knows definitions better than the Oxford English Dictionary. The guy who knows 99.4% of a million is “impossible”. The guy who think the president sets gas prices because 60% of our crude oil comes from foreign sources.

I’ve never made a post that wasn’t or couldn’t be backed with fact, proof, or evidence.
I could easily reference a half dozen of yours where I specifically ASKED YOU to back up your mouth, but you refused.
That pretty well pains you in the same light as the Big Orange Liar.

A piss poor try at spin on your part.
Again, YOU are the person making the claims that I said those things. Proof that you don't either read post or don't comprehend what people type and I get it. We already know your singular goal is to argue and say that only you are correct. Just because YOU say you can back up what you say with facts doesn't mean the facts you are using aren't complete biased horseshit. News flash! You are not right 100% of the time. I promise.

Again, YOU are the person making the claims that I said those things. Proof that you don't either read post or don't comprehend what people type and I get it. We already know your singular goal is to argue and say that only you are correct. Just because YOU say you can back up what you say with facts doesn't mean the facts you are using aren't complete biased horseshit. News flash! You are not right 100% of the time. I promise.
This is not a "claim". It is a screen capture of my words followed by your response. It is factual. It is archived. it is you claiming to know more than the people who curate the OED.
Unless you are schizophrenic or your handler hops on your "entertainment system" and types posts under you user account when you are not around, YOU said this.

Here's some of your math wizardry. Simple percentages explained to you six ways from Sunday, and you still insist on thinking 99.4% of millions means each person only got 99.4% vaccinated.
Fvcking brilliant!

Oh yeah, this is not me CLAIMING what you said. it's a screen snip of actual posts.

This one was a doozy.
Completely ignoring the definition of of "hearsay" that you quoted, and then making up your own version.
people HEARING something is HEARSAY.
Priceless.

Oh yeah, again not a "claim". A screen snip of your actual post:

WOW...lol, somebody is determined to win an argument. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: hilarious the time people waste on an audio forum trying to prove something nobody cares about
It's fun. Philosophically, anything we do is pointless since we'll all be worm food in the blink of an eye.
Plenty of people here build a system in the pursuit of it being louder than someone else's system. Tons of time. Tons of money. Hearing aids.
Pointless.
But fun.

This is not a "claim". It is a screen capture of my words followed by your response. It is factual. It is archived. it is you claiming to know more than the people who curate the OED.
Unless you are schizophrenic or your handler hops on your "entertainment system" and types posts under you user account when you are not around, YOU said this.

View attachment 34087
That wasn't what the argument was about. I said their grammar was incorrect. Pay attention dummy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...