cost of gas

Some would argue that relying on opec and shutting down domestic production raises prices. The federal government controls permitting for drilling. They can deny permits and affect the supply, which affects prices. That's one way to affect prices as an administration. Shutting down permits is environmental. What exactly does "green new deal" mean to you?

Then Trump should've upped US production when OPEC announced the changes that they were making for 2021. When did Biden shut down domestic production?

Then Trump should've upped US production when OPEC announced the changes that they were making for 2021. When did Biden shut down domestic production?
It’s not all up to Biden fully. There is a bunch of people and agencies involved. No time or desire to post how the whole process works. I don’t care if you know or not.

Apparently we don’t need permits to drill oil now. In Bobby’s world we can all just drill wherever we like without any control over it. Let’s all go make billions fast while Bobby’s law is in effect!!!
100 percent agree with Biden on this. If it means a pay a couple bucks more per tank then so be it. I'd rather listen to poor people b*tch then totally destroy this planet.

At the same time it trips me out when people find out that I have a building full of cars and a house full of guns and are like "but you're a liberal". I just laugh. Um yeah and you're a sheep.

"President Joe Biden shut down oil and gas lease sales from the nation’s vast public lands and waters in his first days in office"

Put another quarter and try a different argument.

Screenshot_20211105-085153_Chrome.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...