cost of gas

Do you get mad when your lady farts and another dudes sperm dribbles out of her asss?
You’re going to have to try a lot harder than that, pizza boy in a clapped out Pontiac who lives by the grace others while trying hard not to live out his rape fantasies.

You don’t know AF thing about me to even TRY insulting me. lol

Don't get mad at me. I am sure it's your personality that has pushed onto the diicks of other men.
Your homophobia is showing. Just admit you are dying to get with another guy and be done with it. It seems to be something you talk about far too often to not be obsessed.
You'll be much happier in life and maybe even willing to try other new things, like getting an education beyond the 5th grade level.
It's 2021. People who are afraid of homosexuality are the abnormal ones. Might as well be afraid of witches and start burning people at the stake again.
Grow up.

Your homophobia is showing. Just admit you are dying to get with another guy and be done with it. It seems to be something you talk about far too often to not be obsessed.
You'll be much happier in life and maybe even willing to try other new things, like getting an education beyond the 5th grade level.
It's 2021. People who are afraid of homosexuality are the abnormal ones. Might as well be afraid of witches and start burning people at the stake again.
Grow up.
I'm secure in my sexuality and I am not afraid to speak about sexual things. Sex is a natural part of human life. Evolution has encouraged us to have sex, that's why it feels so damn good.

Ok, pay attention. I am going to make a point. There is no need to "read into it" or "Tell me what I think". I am going to get straight to the point. You ready? Here it goes.

1. I am not afraid of gay people.
2. You are a man (I am assuming) and you said you have a wife.
3. When I say that YOU have sex with men I am calling you perverse because gay sex is perverse and I am insinuating that you are an idiot to have sex with men when a woman's ****** is designed to give you so much pleasure sexually while a man anus is not.
4. I am calling you a stupid pervert.

Then again, I could be 100% wrong. Gay men may have it right. They get to ejaculate, have decent conversations and don't have to listen to a nagging woman or compete with female sex toys with HP ratings. I take it back RobGMN... if you want to be gay, go ahead.

I'm secure in my sexuality and I am not afraid to speak about sexual things. Sex is a natural part of human life. Evolution has encouraged us to have sex, that's why it feels so damn good.

Ok, pay attention. I am going to make a point. There is no need to "read into it" or "Tell me what I think". I am going to get straight to the point. You ready? Here it goes.

1. I am not afraid of gay people.
2. You are a man (I am assuming) and you said you have a wife.
3. When I say that YOU have sex with men I am calling you perverse because gay sex is perverse and I am insinuating that you are an idiot to have sex with men when a woman's ****** is designed to give you so much pleasure sexually while a man anus is not.
4. I am calling you a stupid pervert.

Then again, I could be 100% wrong. Gay men may have it right. They get to ejaculate, have decent conversations and don't have to listen to a nagging woman or compete with female sex toys with HP ratings. I take it back RobGMN... if you want to be gay, go ahead.
You put a whole LOT of thought into homosexuality. That's an indicator of deeper things.
I don't obsess over homosexuality any more than I obsess over some people being attracted to blondes while others are attracted to brunettes, or some preferring chicken over steak, or spicy over sweet. The way peoples brains are wired and function doesn't affect me or hurt me unless that function brings harm to me in some way.

You are obviously upset that some people's brains remain female-centric after their body switches from female to male. Do you get similarly upset if someone is born without a hand, or if someone is born with brain damage, dyslexia. Do you run around telling people to "see numbers backwards!!!", as an insult?
You see, you THINK telling someone they are gay is some type of insult. It really isn't. It's how people are born. It's no more an insult than saying " You were only born with nine toes!!" Uhmmm, so?

Gay sex is "perverse"? Can I assume you learned that from the Bible? Tell us what else you learned there.
It's interesting that YOU get to decide what is perverse or not. I think rape is perverse, yet you condone it. I think beating up women is perverse, yet you condone it. I wonder which one of us is correct? Wait, no I don't.

You aversion to homosexuality is based on religious dogma that did not appear until we had been on the planet for between 5 and 7 million years. Religious dogma that was created in order for the smarter people to control the masses.
You claim you are smart, but let religious dogma control your thinking? Interesting.

You put a whole LOT of thought into homosexuality. That's an indicator of deeper things.
I don't obsess over homosexuality any more than I obsess over some people being attracted to blondes while others are attracted to brunettes, or some preferring chicken over steak, or spicy over sweet. The way peoples brains are wired and function doesn't affect me or hurt me unless that function brings harm to me in some way.

You are obviously upset that some people's brains remain female-centric after their body switches from female to male. Do you get similarly upset if someone is born without a hand, or if someone is born with brain damage, dyslexia. Do you run around telling people to "see numbers backwards!!!", as an insult?
You see, you THINK telling someone they are gay is some type of insult. It really isn't. It's how people are born. It's no more an insult than saying " You were only born with nine toes!!" Uhmmm, so?

Gay sex is "perverse"? Can I assume you learned that from the Bible? Tell us what else you learned there.
It's interesting that YOU get to decide what is perverse or not. I think rape is perverse, yet you condone it. I think beating up women is perverse, yet you condone it. I wonder which one of us is correct? Wait, no I don't.

You aversion to homosexuality is based on religious dogma that did not appear until we had been on the planet for between 5 and 7 million years. Religious dogma that was created in order for the smarter people to control the masses.
You claim you are smart, but let religious dogma control your thinking? Interesting.
Yet you can't stop talking about homosexuality. Let it go. I am not gay, I am not afraid of gay people for the 5th time.

The expected cost per barrel is $100+. The highest since 2014. This means heating a home this winter could be very expensive.
I am hoping to be in the country before the end of the year. Ill be using a wood burning stove and getting away from this ALL Electric house!! Cant imagine what the price of Propane will get to soon.Id fill that joker up Now if possible. There is already about 3 cords cut and ready to burn

Get a diesel Truck or car and a 500 gallon tank and fill that up. At least diesel doesnt go bad like the gas does..Last but not least.. get a horse or a donkey. Try some way to get away from the system and get back to the basics

I am hoping to be in the country before the end of the year. Ill be using a wood burning stove and getting away from this ALL Electric house!! Cant imagine what the price of Propane will get to soon.Id fill that joker up Now if possible. There is already about 3 cords cut and ready to burn
We have a large fireplace here but it isn't for the whole house. Apparently OPEC decided not to up production of oil.

We have a large fireplace here but it isn't for the whole house. Apparently OPEC decided not to up production of oil.
get a fan / blower and run some box fans to circulate the heat throughout. Close off rooms not being used or crack those doors open a little. I staple Plastic on windows during winter on most and cover up inside to keep warm in winter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...