cost of gas

So 18¢ off a gallon of gas. Really? They really do think we are stupid. IF I put gas in my car at 1/4 of a tank I will fill it back up with 10 gallons of gas, est. I do this usually three times a month. 30 gallons of gas and take 18¢ each of those gallons. That is a "savings" of $5.40. Proposed for 3 months = $16.20 aprx.

So their answer is to save us 18¢ a gallon. What a slap in the face. Let's go Brandon!!!!!!!

Oil companies make their biggest profits in world history
A lot of folks seem to be hyping this up. If this is true everybody should be buying the stocks of whatever companies they feel are "price gouging". If a corporation turns a profit the money doesn't go into some Scrooge McDuck vault of some fat guy with a tophat and a monocle, it's paid out to shareholders via dividends.
I wonder how many people parroting this line are putting their money where their mouth is. Or if anybody already has they can keep us updated when their dividends are paid out.

I picked me up a nice used Prius for now ....to run around in ...while gas prices are crazy ...my new Lithium ion battery showed up ..so time to get rid of the crappy backwards technology stock battery ....

Attachments

• IMG_20220623_184230.jpg
    IMG_20220623_184230.jpg
    725.7 KB · Views: 43
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...