Cost for Custom Dash DVD Install

Participant count
  • Participant list

icruzwithbuzzon

OC, CA
Im gettin the Clarion VRX925VD put in the car and was wondering what the avg cost is for installing this into the dash???...it doesnt have to be this particular model...Guy at the audio place wants 300...is this good or am i gettin screwed??? I assume its good since he gave me the system for $1650, which is a pretty good deal..but he might try and make money back by chargin me more on the install portion...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Originally posted by icruzwithbuzzon Im gettin the Clarion VRX925VD put in the car and was wondering what the avg cost is for installing this into the dash???...it doesnt have to be this particular model...Guy at the audio place wants 300...is this good or am i gettin screwed??? I assume its good since he gave me the system for $1650, which is a pretty good deal..but he might try and make money back by chargin me more on the install portion...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
I'm not famaliar with that particular model. Is it just a flip-out screen/DVD? If it is, I think that is maybe a little high, but not much. It would all depend on the car, and if you have hide-away units(which you probably do if its a reg. flip-out) The title says custom dash install, does he have to modify the dash? If he does, then 300 sounds a whole lot better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

icruzwithbuzzon

icruzwithbuzzon
OC, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
JTz62