Corsica Bad!!

its up to you but I'm a softy and I say hit him up just for the $300, thats it....no contract was ever signed stating that he would have to pay a percentage for basically borrowing your money although he did put you thru an extreme inconveince....again, its up to you man but I say just the $300

ok for starters he offered to add some cash for the trouble so I said 400$ now you guys saying all this, when in fact it was his idea to throw more cash into the mix. I agree on your email corsica....just so people know the deal is as follows....Corsica has until jan 5th to pay me in the amount of 350$ like his pm says....final.

Then Jer we are all set. Like I said being on AT I donno when the next paycheck is coming but when it does I will tell you and you will get your money. All you have to do is just be patient like you have been.

J

is every body happy now?>

Just like Jeremy, I will be happy once this is all done. As you can see I am trying to sell off my equiment to make the payment. I just cannot sell it for an absolutly absurdly low price. That I cannot do though. I know I have my travel pay coming soon and I am gonn a use that on bills too.

J

sorry, but that just sounds like another excuse. Somehow I see a delay coming yet again.

When you owe someone money, paying your bills is your issue, not the person you owe it to. You can't have it easy and expect the other person to wait again.

I've sold stuff for ridiculously low prices and done lots of degrading things (performing in sleazy bars, singing and playing the guitar on the streets) to pay stuff off whilst in college.

Come on now, isn't it enough already? As the Donald says, there's no room for excuses in business.

Hi, I'm back from the dead as well. Just curious, is this the same scheme that went down firstly so long ago, or is this another person?

If your thinking back in the time frame of 2001-NOW then yes its the same one still around yet to be paid off, but there is a deadline to be met and we shall see when that times comes what the next step will be.

sorry, but that just sounds like another excuse. Somehow I see a delay coming yet again.
When you owe someone money, paying your bills is your issue, not the person you owe it to. You can't have it easy and expect the other person to wait again.

I've sold stuff for ridiculously low prices and done lots of degrading things (performing in sleazy bars, singing and playing the guitar on the streets) to pay stuff off whilst in college.

Come on now, isn't it enough already? As the Donald says, there's no room for excuses in business.

Well considering Paying Jeremy is my top bill then no this is not an excuse.

Till Jan 5th has passed it is a bill. By jan 5th it will be a faint memory.

J

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mr. Loki

5,000+ posts
Banned
Mr. Loki
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied