Corsica Bad!!

Well like my post said Im not gonna let it go lightly any longer. I will repeat this for the last time. I tried emails, pms, and phone calls...now I have taken it a small notch up everyone will see what you say...and again What made you change your mind from the first pm where you basically told me to accept the loss? I read your pm and if you dont want them posted live give me a good reason not to. I honestly believe you should owe me more then 300$ because I let this go along time, I havnt taken you to the law, and Im undecided wether to get in contact with the military law advisors. So what im thinking is as follows.

I can give you another chance to pay up and be done with it for a fee of course. I can just take it to the law and the military law and have it settled in a week and you know as well as I do that will not be pretty on your part nor military career.

I dont understand how you have a pretty decent system either, but have never one time attempted to pay me back.

Lets take a vote also everyone answer please....

Should I be entitled to more then 300$ since this did happen back in 2002 and its nearing 2005 rather soon? Also does my idea sound fair. Give me 300$ and your crossfire amp?

Im sure we should be able to settle this but I really dont think 300$ (you owed me almost 3 years ago) is now even.

thanks again for everyones input, ideas, and help.

Corsica

CarAudio.com Veteran

Re: Re: corsica whats the deal?

Hey guys!!! I haven't been on ca.com or AIM cause I can't get opnline anymore really besides school cause I am really busy now.............Jeremy as far as ur subbies man......

1. I have recieved 150 dollars in a MO.

2. I Gave the $$ to a friend of mine from school who sent the $$ to his brother and he lives in Boston. He is waiting for a shipment of Shockers.

3. As far as PM's and E-mails as said before, I'm not online much ne-more.

4. To u and RMKRIDEr or what eva tha SN is u'll recieve ur $$ and jer u'll recieve either ur 2 SS15's soon, or else I'mm PERSONALLY refund ur $$. Don't stress it man. When I say "I'll take care of it just gimme a lil tyme" DON"T STRESS IT!!!!!! Leave it alone cause its being worked on..................sry if that seems a lil harsh but **** dude I'm trying

J

You clearly stated I sent you the money and you clearly stated you would refund my money personally. Give you a lil time I have given you **** near 3 years.

Well like my post said Im not gonna let it go lightly any longer. I will repeat this for the last time. I tried emails, pms, and phone calls...now I have taken it a small notch up everyone will see what you say...and again What made you change your mind from the first pm where you basically told me to accept the loss? I read your pm and if you dont want them posted live give me a good reason not to. I honestly believe you should owe me more then 300$ because I let this go along time, I havnt taken you to the law, and Im undecided wether to get in contact with the military law advisors. So what im thinking is as follows.
I can give you another chance to pay up and be done with it for a fee of course. I can just take it to the law and the military law and have it settled in a week and you know as well as I do that will not be pretty on your part nor military career.

I dont understand how you have a pretty decent system either, but have never one time attempted to pay me back.

Lets take a vote also everyone answer please....

Should I be entitled to more then 300$ since this did happen back in 2002 and its nearing 2005 rather soon? Also does my idea sound fair. Give me 300$ and your crossfire amp?

Im sure we should be able to settle this but I really dont think 300$ (you owed me almost 3 years ago) is now even.

thanks again for everyones input, ideas, and help.

You'll get your 300. Sorry but something extra that is as special as that amp is not leaving here no freaking way. That'd be like paying you a grand beacuse it is a limited competitor series amp. Its not made available to the general public or anything like that. I have PM'd you back with a resolution.

J

just get it resolved (even at 20 bucks a week) just consider it a lesson learned from both sides. dont over look his willingness to be here now and talk about it, or the fact loki has been without his money for almost 2 years.

Why should he have to give you something extra? IF you had received the subwoofers, would they still be worth 300? In these situations, it's my opinion that money is money. I dont think inflation, interest, or anything otherwise should come into play. Granted it has been two years, and it does **** that you haven't received your money sooner, but if he pays back the 300, it should end of discussion.

for starters ashaman no they would not be worth 300$ because they would be used, 2nd I never got them so he used my money for what and who knows, not to mention he set him self up with a system not 1 time thinking about paying me back for my loss. So if you think about it, it was like he borrowed money from me...go to the bank and borrow money when your done paying it off over a 3 year period tell me all you paid back was the same amount they gave you...fact is THAT WONT HAPPEN! Hints the reason for apr nice try though your trying to make 2 situations as 1. Subs vs Money! Not gonna work.

Why should he have to give you something extra? IF you had received the subwoofers, would they still be worth 300? In these situations, it's my opinion that money is money. I dont think inflation, interest, or anything otherwise should come into play. Granted it has been two years, and it does **** that you haven't received your money sooner, but if he pays back the 300, it should end of discussion.

While I appriciate your attempts to help the situation, it is something that is being resolved.

Audiolife yes it is a lesson learned. IMO. I am just trying to fix everything and make it better. Not neccisarily perfect but better.

And Mr. Loki, I got my system at spur of the moment things. The CD player I had before our deal, and the Subs I bought with tax money, boxes baught right before a competition, componants were christmas gifts along woith the power wire.

And no this won't be done in payments, but rather all at once ASAP.

J

just trying to cool down the situation it isnt my bizz to tell either of you HOW to fix it. all i was suggesting is loki shouldnt be over looking the fact you are talking about it in attemps to rectify the situation and he is plain upset about it. you are both people and should treat eachother as you were in eithers shoes.......

Yes I agree and we have been doing that via pm. Also understand the fact he got screwed so I payed twice thats a little harsh along with it have been **** near 3 years also adds to the situation, but I believe 400$ is very equal, payable, and fair and it clears his name settles a historic bad deal and we can move on and I would not think twice about it, but rather become more help then I am and perhaps start over with corsica as perhaps some type of friend. If you guys did your research on me you would find I have NO negative deals or refs or feedback. That simple Im not out here to be a downer or anything, but rather help new people as much as possible hints a mod power would greatly help my quest.

you crack me up steve you comment about 1 line from the post. Its coo though. It would help in many ways, but you fail to see that. Im not just talking about the current situation.

Explain how you being a moderator would help. If you feel you could somehow 'eliminate all bad sellers', save it, I don't want to hear it.

All I'm trying to say is that you can't find out any information about him by being a mod, you can't ban him, you can't do anything. You can't view previously sent PM's, you can do anything but move and close threads - that's all.

- Steve

I love you...I wasnt after his info since I have it. I would help out alot around here and moving threads and so fourth could be fun, but ok its cool bro.

loki, i say you should calculate interest as banks might, and perhaps see how much interest you should be getting for $300 over a 3 year period or however long it takes to get the payment back.

Don't think you can earn $100 with $300 within 3 years in a bank just by interest alone. Only other justification for more money might be "mental anguish".

Are you serious...do the math for me. 300$ at 5% (lower then any bank loan apr) equals what over a 3 year span?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mr. Loki

5,000+ posts
Banned
Mr. Loki
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies