Hyybrid89crx_si...

Participant count
  • Participant list

HincklNutt
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
me and Hyybrid89crx_si did a deal awhile ago. i traded him a ps2 w/san andreas, and some money(40bucks to be exact) for an ipod. here i am a month later with no ipod yet. he's had my ps2 for over a month. im not trying to start any **** with him, and im not saying he ripped me off. im just making this thread to see if he's trustworthy, and how other deals have gone through.

btw, its a 3rd gen 15gig that i traded for.

once again, im not saying that he's ripping me off or anything, so hyybrid when you read this dont get mad about it, im just reasuring myself.

MJ? What the hell do you mean I work slow?. There was a mixup with the money order. I didnt know it was under my porch. I do believe once I found it you got your game pretty **** quick. Anyway, This should be posted in the feedback section I believe. Also, I dont need to deal with this right now. PM me your address Hincklnutt. I am just gonna send you the ps2 back and when the pod gets there I will pay postage to have it shipped back. I am not gonna let this get out of hand and ruine the few refs I have.

Yup....I also have a gameshark and a 16mb memory card if you want em. Take off the 40 and I will include those.
no thanks on the other stuff, just whant the 40bucks. thanks though

Impatience during the holidays = bad.

If you shipped the iPod, why screw with hoping it's going to come back, paying for return shipping, and paying to ship the ps/2; This seems all doofused.

Keep the iPod, keep the PS/2. I don't get it.

DAG!!! that ***** hybrid thats not a good way to buisness, you keep his stuff for a month...he waits for his ipod for a month...then you tell him...no...i want it back, little indian giver!, thats not right man...why even try and trade it besides if he gets it how is this gonna ruin your refs...it was a good trade...i think you sendin it then wanting it back is what will go bad

WARNING! HYBRID = Indian Giver!

Dude, what the hell. I am saying I am gonna send him his **** back so he doesnt keep getting madder and madder if it takes longer. I offered to pay return shipping on the ps2 when the pod arrived. I said otherwise he can just keep his ps2 and send me my ipod back. **** man. Read **** before you open your mouth

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif im a retard...sorry bro, didnt know you said he could keep it...

Shot myself in the foot...

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

HincklNutt

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
HincklNutt
Seattle, WA
Start date
Participants