Cops and Bass ?

AFAIK most noise ordinances are town or county level.
If you're being an arsehole you'll get pulled over. If the cop is bored he'll try to search you. There is virtually nothing you can do to avoid being searched if they really want to search you. They can say they smelled drugs, they saw you throw something under the seat, or even bring a dog and say the dog smelled drugs (not like the dog will take the witness stand to say whether he did or didn't)... none of these PC excuses can you really disprove in court.

Don't be an arsehole and don't break the law or have illegal stuff in your car and this becomes far less of a concern. Oddly enough it's rarely people that are actually loud who seem to have this sort of trouble.

OH and if you're routinely dealing with police this video should be informative and helpful with ideas of how to handle the situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR465HoCWFQ
OMG that was funny as shittt..... lol....

theres some jackass by me that has a PA under his car blasting his goony goo goo music. I want to shoot that ******* tthing out from under his car. No bass, no system, just a ******* PA so the world has to hear his ****

theres some jackass by me that has a PA under his car blasting his goony goo goo music. I want to shoot that ******* tthing out from under his car. No bass, no system, just a ******* PA so the world has to hear his ****
My windows down with the mids tuned to 160hz or higher is louder then a PA system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

the bass knob is your best option, it works like a charm. The law where i live is 50 ft is illegal, and when i was pulled over he "heard me coming about a minute before he could pin pint my location, then clocked my car at 500 ft away" so if that was true then yes i definently broke some law, i had no ticket but he said my next warning (and my 3rd) will be a 300$ fine. So now what i do is when i see a cop, slowly creep down the volume, if you get close, cut the bass knob, and as soon as that fuccker turns, crank it up again! Can anyone here actually hear a siren over there system?! cause i sure as hell cant

the bass knob is your best option, it works like a charm. The law where i live is 50 ft is illegal, and when i was pulled over he "heard me coming about a minute before he could pin pint my location, then clocked my car at 500 ft away" so if that was true then yes i definently broke some law, i had no ticket but he said my next warning (and my 3rd) will be a 300$ fine. So now what i do is when i see a cop, slowly creep down the volume, if you get close, cut the bass knob, and as soon as that fuccker turns, crank it up again! Can anyone here actually hear a siren over there system?! cause i sure as hell cant
Nope that's the thing some songs I have include sirens in them, scares the fuc* out of me everytime. Instantly start hitting brakes and look in the mirror xD

there this 1 song cant remember what it is but it has a very faint siren sound. every time i hear it im looking around thinking its a fire truck or something..

i hate it..

**** near every song on any mixtape has sirens. There's a few that's made me hit the brake be all up in the review That's the main reason I use my bass knob, and its mounted on the console right by where I usually rest my arm. I actually got a warning a few months back taking a short cut through the ghetto. I'm looking at the cop thinking who the **** cares it's the hood, they love that ****. "No officer that couldn't have been me, I just have a pair of 8's." He was legit though, asked if he could see them because he couldn't believe 8's could get that loud. I think the highlight of my car audio career was giving the cop a demo playing The Dopeman/Decaf'd. Got off with a warning, and he didn't notice the brick under the back seat.

When I turned 16 I got a sound ordinance ticket in a Ford Ranger stock everything. I'm 30 now and this was only the 2nd time I've gotten pulled over for music. Act like you have some sense and you're golden. Btw if you see a cop and blatantly don't turn your **** down, he's gonna think you either don't give a **** or you're high as a ******* kite. From riding with my idiot buddy, I've learned that they hate it when you know that they know you're doing **** you shouldn't, but you keep on doing it anyways.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Didn't see him and the spot he got me at was stupid. If you knew this area, you'd agree. It was leaving town where there were no houses, and it changed from 45 to 55. He got me in the 45 going 57. There were other cars in front of me going the same speed too, which pisses me off
Cops always do that no matter what town you're from. They hide in inconspicuous places where the speed limit changes and where it's open road making you wanna speed. Doesn't matter if everyone's going the same speed. Technically if you're going over 1 mph of the speed limit, that is considered speeding. So even if you say you're going 57 in a 55, you're basically admitting that you're speeding. Back in the day speeding tickets were cheap so they would pop you for for things like that but nowadays it's safe to say that as long you're within 10 miles of the limit, then you likely won't get pulled over but technically they can. I got a ticket just like yours before but it was going 50 in a 35 when actually I was barely just passing a 45 sign. The limit sign is in effect as soon as you pass the sign, not when you see it. Download the App WAZE and it can show you some speed traps that might be lurking around your city.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.