Connecting Both Preouts and The high level inputs of an amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

dasunile

oman
Hi

I have a factory deck that does not have a dvd. I wish to add roof mount dvd player for the rear. But I want the audio from the dvd player to also come from cars speakers. I was wondering if I could connect the cars OEM system using the High level input of the amp and connect the inputs of the dvd player to the Preouts of the amp.

Can anyone confirm if its possible to use both inputs on amplifiers and if so which input get priority when both have input signals.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

The car in question is not an issue is what I think. Its a hummer H3 anyway.

Can we use both the high level and preout inputs on the amp simultaneously. if so which one get priority?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.