Cone area vs wattage...

matter fact i'm cooking some Cajun chicken stew from SCRATCH.. your old lame *** cultures food *****..

20160602_202722_zps3pgisbs8.jpg'%20alt='20160602_202722_zps3pgisbs8.jpg'>

BTW building plants and offshore rigs and industrial stuff is way cooler i'm just tred of working so much and the ******** dicksuckers.. your welcome to look through my photobucket you will see i've work on some pretty "cool" ****. i've built alot of stuff including systems.. kmsl

Again, your a poser. Seen it many times through many employees.
I am secure enough in my fiscal situation to not need to embolden myself on puffery. I could get in a pissing match saying to show your taxes and put up or shut up but a poser will do what a poser does, try to fake it. Just like "your" sub from China...copy/paste. Look I had a sub built. Poser.
yea your a moron. its NOTHING stock or standard. kmsl. again you show that you know literary NOTHING. ESP starting a post like you did. comical.

I vote vanTry and get 9 15's flat wall and let the hair fly
I will have to look into alternator options for it and spacing under the hood. It is pretty tight in there with the cab forward and 4.0 litre.

I figure a wall would be a must in the van. The doors/windows would leak/flex terribly.

yea your a moron. its NOTHING stock or standard. kmsl. again you show that you know literary NOTHING. ESP starting a post like you did. comical.
go ahead and order one and see.. kmsl.. its so standard Ive love to see anther woofer like it on the market. go ahead find one..

No ***** given...literally. None. The only thing your account showed me was you live in a modular home. Nothing against that usually but you probably pose to live in a mansion...

Poser...move on.

No ***** given...

#poserlife

I make $20k a month (not actually but makes me sound like a "paper maker" on the interwebz) but drive a 1996 Ford Explorer that is in my Mom's name because I owe CS to my babies momma.

It is clear to see your completely full of **** on 90% of what you say. That is why you get so offended when someone doesn't believe the 10% that you speak.

While i don't agree as much with other posters on how subs didn't handle as much by a drastice margin back in the day (Kove Armeggedons for example) there is truth to that. But, to put it simply, 2 15's in a slightly oversized box with plenty of port area will destroy 6 15's done wrong in too small of a box, especially sealed. A 15 or any size woofer in a properly sized ported box will usually be 5-9 db's louder than the exact same woofer in a sealed box of proper size and the same amp. I also do not go along with the above poster saying 1w/1m means virtually nothing. It means a lot actually. It means with everything equal, minus a few variables that a woofer @ 85 db 1w will require twice the power to equal one that's 88db 1w IF everything is equal. Keep in mind, an efficient woofer could start out at 99db but not get any louder at 1000w, while a woofer starting at 96 db might continue to get louder up to 5000 watts. So it isn't the end all be all, but it is a factor.

No ***** given...literally. None. The only thing your account showed me was you live in a modular home. Nothing against that usually but you probably pose to live in a mansion...
Poser...move on.
whats wrong with you dude? you act like i was insulting you! i was merely telling you that there is more to it than just alot of woofers or a **** load of power. its no difficult to grasp. back in the early 2000s i competed as well. i had 1 9515 off 3kw doing low 150s walled off sealed up on the b&k. had one of the loudest single woofer installs in the country in that class/powerrange and i was 19 or 20. needless to say i got beat by 6 l7s(the classes where re-tarted) with 3 1200s by .3. that's the whole reason i said what i said.. i smell ******** in the air everywhere

While i don't agree as much with other posters on how subs didn't handle as much by a drastice margin back in the day (Kove Armeggedons for example) there is truth to that. But, to put it simply, 2 15's in a slightly oversized box with plenty of port area will destroy 6 15's done wrong in too small of a box, especially sealed. A 15 or any size woofer in a properly sized ported box will usually be 5-9 db's louder than the exact same woofer in a sealed box of proper size and the same amp. I also do not go along with the above poster saying 1w/1m means virtually nothing. It means a lot actually. It means with everything equal, minus a few variables that a woofer @ 85 db 1w will require twice the power to equal one that's 88db 1w IF everything is equal. Keep in mind, an efficient woofer could start out at 99db but not get any louder at 1000w, while a woofer starting at 96 db might continue to get louder up to 5000 watts. So it isn't the end all be all, but it is a factor.
thats what i was getting at..

when i say back in the day i'm talking a "big" woofer had a 2.5" coil 1 inch winding length.. lol

im talking when the round solos and the punch type 2s where the bomb.. lol

No ***** given...
#poserlife

I make $20k a month (not actually but makes me sound like a "paper maker" on the interwebz) but drive a 1996 Ford Explorer that is in my Mom's name because I owe CS to my babies momma.

It is clear to see your completely full of **** on 90% of what you say. That is why you get so offended when someone doesn't believe the 10% that you speak.
im not mad. you outright dont know me. your talking 90% ******** because your ignorant to the facts. BTW i have a infiniti g37 and i'm kidless(by choice). anything else you want to know?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.