Comps for new camaro

Participant count
  • Participant list
cone area, turning your door into a perfect enclosure with proper baffle, CLD, MLV along with sheet metal to cover the whole door. literally turning your door into a well dampened fully sealed box.
The other part is high efficiency drivers 92 db spl and up along with about 450 watts rms or more per midbass driver alone. Takes a lot to get the actual thump in the chest.
I need to reinforce my doors I've never heard midbass come from drivers like this then again I never really heard too many people with Eights in the doors..

The particular B&C drivers I have or more of a mix between a car audio mid and a PA driver than a stand-alone PA driver.

They're well built and made for low inductance linear BL curves only thing they really lack is a phase plug.

Cover shorting rings and excellent cooling

I dare you to try the b&c. These fuckers are reference pa mids.
local cat has some B&C 6.5 arrays in sealed towers for home theater. Pretty decent jack of all trades but not a master of all. Not anywhere near as loud and efficient as everyone makes them out to be but they do sound a decent bit better than typical pa mids. I'd still take my money elsewhere or up a higher tier from them. My prv neos smash em in both clarity detail and loudness by far as in one of my 6.5 smashes his four 6.5s on his crown amp. Guy was just shocked at the direct comparison.

6PS38s was what he was running.

local cat has some B&C 6.5 arrays in sealed towers for home theater. Pretty decent jack of all trades but not a master of all. Not anywhere near as loud and efficient as everyone makes them out to be but they do sound a decent bit better than typical pa mids. I'd still take my money elsewhere or up a higher tier from them. My prv neos smash em in both clarity detail and loudness by far as in one of my 6.5 smashes his four 6.5s on his crown amp. Guy was just shocked at the direct comparison.
6PS38s was what he was running.
I doubt 1 6.5 is louder than 4.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.