Components what to choose????

Participant count
  • Participant list

SoundNewb
10+ year member

Here's what I'm looking at.....I'm driving a 98 Subaru Forester that is in need of new speakers!! After reviewing Crutchfield it looks as though 6.5 front and 4 rear is what I need. So out of there list of components that fit my car I get ...

(6.5's) Front

POLK AUDIO DB6500 6.5"

JBL Power P650C 6.5"

INFINITY KAPPA 60.7cs 6.5"

INFINITY REFERENCE 6010CS 6.5"

(4") Rear

JBL GTO427 4"

After browsing this site abit I saw a website mentioned and they had a set of these Audiobahn ABC6003N - Audiobahn 3-Way 6.5" Components. Which would give me everything I need in one package and keep everything on a crossover! Problem is I'm not familiar with this brand Audiobahn

I'd also like ya to match your suggestion to an amp I'm gonna ask what brands of amp to look for on the amp thread site. Thanks for your help!

Might be helpful I listen to alot of different music but I stick mainly to Rock, Godsmack, Disturbed, Buck Cherry, and so on.

No way on the Audiobahns. I am using cdt audio cl61 comps for the front and they sound sweet as hell. clear as can be with outstanding hi, mid and midbass

The cdt will sound so much better compared to Audiobah, and even Infinity Polk and mb quarts i have used before. The cdt only cost me $139 shipped too

Thanks hood thought Audioban sounded like radio shack speakers or something lol. I'll look those cdt audio speaker up on ebay see what I can find. Any suggestion on rears and a amp to tie them all together? Crutchfield suggests KENWOOD KAC-8402?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.