Component speaker questions.

^^^ If this is the case, why don't you just do the install yourself?
Ha good point. Im also lookin into some 6x9s. Ive looked at Rockfords, Kickers, and Infinity Kappa. Infinitys look good. Any other brands you guys recommend i check out? Im looks for a pair under 120 bucks with at least 100 RMS and can play 35 hertz.

IMO, you shouldn't worry about 6x9's and just focus on getting good comps in the front with a good amp. But, if you're dead set on 6x9's, I vote infinity.

I agree with only working on a front stage. I got rid of my rears and bridged my fronts and it's great. However, if you're stuck on 6x9s, I've got a set of Infinity Kappa 693.7i speakers that I'll sell you. I don't have any pics right now, but I could get some in a couple of days.

I agree with only working on a front stage. I got rid of my rears and bridged my fronts and it's great. However, if you're stuck on 6x9s, I've got a set of Infinity Kappa 693.7i speakers that I'll sell you. I don't have any pics right now, but I could get some in a couple of days.
Sound good to me. Are they the new ones? I'm gettin 2 12s and I want to put em on top of the box facing the passanger seat.(I have an old rangie)

car DVD player online store

Car DVD GPS Player can play MP4/ DivX/ XviD/ DVD/ CD /VCD / CD/ CD-R/ CD-RW / MP3 with GPS TV FM RDS DVB-T Bluetooth SD Card Amplifier can show the best route to your destination can help you save a lot of time ,especail when you in strange city

Chrysler 300C Car DVD Player with GPS Navigation System 3D Screen Steering wheel control

Product Description:

Touch screen 5.0 Inch 2-DIN TFT LCD Monitor with DVD Player/TV/4*45 amplifier/AM/FM/GPS Built-in/CDC/USB/SD Card

3D menu Operation

ipod ready

Steering wheel control

DVD/VCD/MP3/MP4/DIVX/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-RW Formats

Dimmer function for night driving

DVD/VCD/CD changer control interface

Multi-channel auto EQ

Auto reverse function when parking

Car clock function

AUX input

Bluetooth build-in

Warranty:One year

car DVD player online store

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.