Component Set With good midbass

Participant count
  • Participant list

831area

Salinas
Hi,I;m looking for a new set of components for my 2000 honda accord coupe.Right now I run some RF p16 coaxials 55 watts rms and alpine type r tweeters mounted on the window pillar. on an Infinity Kappa Four amp that puts out 125 watts rms. What are your suggestions? I'm looking at Alpine spr60c their like 160 on ebay, RF t1 or t2 components and thats about it. My budget is all the way up to $400 and spending less than that would be nice. Also I want a new headunit because the one I currentl have doesn't have much EQ settings its a Nesa 699BT. Im looking at this 2 Pioneer DEH-80PRS and Alpine CDE-HD149BT. Im new to car audio but i like m music to be really clear and loud since I spend A LOT of time in my car.

Your local to me. First off to get good mid bass you'll need to treat the doors. If you don't. Nothing will get good mid bass I do have a set of crescendos. You might like tho Hit me up. I can look at your car and we can talk options

I mean like they wont distort when theres bass. The ones I currently got when I crank up the volume they start popping when theres bass.I also want to be able to crank up the volume up and hear them really clear thats why i was thinking of getting some RF t2s. Around how much does it cost to treat the doors?

I mean like they wont distort when theres bass. The ones I currently got when I crank up the volume they start popping when theres bass.I also want to be able to crank up the volume up and hear them really clear thats why i was thinking of getting some RF t2s. Around how much does it cost to treat the doors?
I can do your doors here. I have the deadener also you'll need components that will take more power. The popping is caused by to much power

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.